2 Truths and a Lie! Wanna Play?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: 2 Truths and a Lie! Wanna Play?

Postby Redhotriannon » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:50 am

Bizarre is so vague? Would you consider a cucumber bizarre?
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby noface » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:41 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:I'm baaaaaaaaaaack :d :P

Ok, my turn? Let me think of something [b]hard[/b ;) ;) ;)

1) I've never had anal sex.

2) I'm a natural blonde

3) "Bizarre" insertions is something I'd never try.

I'm going to guess #2 thinking that you may be red-head...always have wanted to get face-fucked by a red-head too ;)
noface
SC Fan

Postby AlysaSC3 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:40 pm

I'll play!

1. My boobs were DD by the time I was 13.
2. When I was little I wanted to be a singer when I grew up.
3. I can't swim.
AlysaSC3
Charm

Postby noface » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:54 am

AlysaSC3 wrote:I'll play!

3. I can't swim.

Welcome! A tough one, but I'll guess that you can swim. I'd make a joke about the DD's helping with the floating portion if you don't mind ;)
noface
SC Fan

Postby AlysaSC3 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:57 pm

noface wrote:
AlysaSC3 wrote:I'll play!

3. I can't swim.

Welcome! A tough one, but I'll guess that you can swim. I'd make a joke about the DD's helping with the floating portion if you don't mind ;)

#2 is the lie. I actually wanted to be a back up dancer for Janet Jackson.

Although technically I've never tried to swim so I can't comment on the floating thing. Lol. I almost have an anxiety attack thinking about being in water where I can't touch the bottom. I love going out on our boat but I don't care if it's 100 degrees, I will not jump in lake to cool off.
AlysaSC3
Charm

Postby noface » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:02 pm

I'd love to teach you to swim if I was there...first thing would be 'cause of seeing you in a tiny suit :)
noface
SC Fan

Postby noface » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:00 pm

PorscheSC2 wrote:I'll play:

#1 - I've never been outside the US
#2 - I've had four children
#3 - I've been married to four men but am more attracted to women than men

I'll guess #1, though any one could be a thought. If it was #3 I'd love to do a shoot with you to try to sway your opinion just a bit at least ;)
noface
SC Fan

Postby noface » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Well I do like the idea of you and I playing together ;)

1. I have had a video where a lady threw me on a beanbag chair/couch, mount my face and ride it wildly until I lied motionless
2. I've never had my face sat on in a foreign country
3. I'm not thrilled when I have to a shoot where the lady wears nylons
noface
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Let's revive this game :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:45 am

I am game, and I know I am an unknown but I swear, that these truths happened.

I will give two sets....2 truths a lie.....

Set one.......
A....I was a premie born a month early in 1960, and weighed in at 3lbs 11oz....and I now stand 6'4'' and weigh 240lbs.
B....My first sexual intercourse was at age 11 in my uncle's milk house on his dairy farm.
C....During my 20 years working in the DoD, I have visited every continent at least once.

Set two......
A....My high school sweetheart moved to CA., in 1981 and worked as an adult fims star for 3 years.
B....In 2000, I was almost arrested for shoving then Governor of Texas, George W. Bush, at a Chili's in Nashua, NH.
C....In 2015 I suffered an aortic dissection while playing rugby, and was flown to a hospital 30 miles for emergency surgery, being given a 20% chance to survive.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:06 pm

Here's my guesses: These were hard! :-)

DDDVIOAUS wrote:I am game, and I know I am an unknown but I swear, that these truths happened.

I will give two sets....2 truths a lie.....

Set one.......
A....I was a premie born a month early in 1960, and weighed in at 3lbs 11oz....and I now stand 6'4'' and weigh 240lbs. Truth
B....My first sexual intercourse was at age 11 in my uncle's milk house on his dairy farm. Lie
C....During my 20 years working in the DoD, I have visited every continent at least once. Truth

Set two......
A....My high school sweetheart moved to CA., in 1981 and worked as an adult fims star for 3 years. Truth
B....In 2000, I was almost arrested for shoving then Governor of Texas, George W. Bush, at a Chili's in Nashua, NH. Lie
C....In 2015 I suffered an aortic dissection while playing rugby, and was flown to a hospital 30 miles for emergency surgery, being given a 20% chance to survive Truth
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Ok, here's my 3:

1. When I had my first child, I nearly died and was in a coma for 10 days. Docs told my family to make funeral arrangements.
2. When I was 13, I was told I might have leukemia and had 2 years to live.
3. I had to do CPR on my cousin when I was 26.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 pm

My Truths.... Set 1, I was born a premie, and came into the world just a tadpole. I also had my first intercourse at age 11. Was during the flood of 1972 in central PA. The lowlands of our town were evacuated, and we took refuge at my uncles dairy farm. So did Dottie and her mother. She was 13, and seemed to know "EVERYTHING". She asked to see mine and showed me hers. Explained to me how they went together, stimulated me to "hardness" and then as I lay on the cement floor, sat atop me. I have to be honest, I was dumbfounded and my lasting memory was it being so wet and warm. Was an incredible feeling. We ventured into the milk more barn twice more, and got caught the third time. The next time, I had sex I was almost 20...….The lie..... I have been to every continent except Antarctica, and South America.

The 2nd set...… I was almost arrested for shoving George W. Bush at a Chili's, in NH. My date and I were having Sunday lunch, and his motorcade arrived. He had just declared himself a candidate and had Texas Rangers and not Secret Service as his bodyguards. My date and I worked together and we were keeping a budding relationship a secret. With cameras from the only TV station in NH coming in with him, we did not want to chance of being seen. We drove 50 miles out of the way for this lunch. We tried to slip out the rear of the building, but that is how he was entering. We tried passing by he and his aide, and he reached for my hand, and I pulled away, he grabbed for it, and I shoved him back with my forearm. I was then shoved up against the wall by a HUGE Texas Ranger, who threatened me, and demanded I be arrested. The two NH State Troopers, did not see it that way, ( thank God) and reminded the Ranger he had no authority in NH. They saw I was more trying to get away, than shove. My lady friend and I went public shortly after that, and laughed how ironic it was, that we tried so hard to fly under the radar, we almost got national attention. I did tear my aorta( the artery that runs from the heart to the brain), and somehow liked to tell about it. John Ritter, Alan Thicke, and the guy that played the salvage captain in Titanic, and died when their's torn. The latter actually dying on the operating table. The lie, and how I wish it was true, my H.S. sweetheart, went away to college, and turned into a cold hearted conservative lawyer. Works out of D.C., for a firm that is pro-life.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Sultryserena wrote Ok, here's my 3:

1. When I had my first child, I nearly died and was in a coma for 10 days. Docs told my family to make funeral arrangements.
2. When I was 13, I was told I might have leukemia and had 2 years to live.
3. I had to do CPR on my cousin when I was 26

I will guess 1, and 3 are true and the 2nd isn't true....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:51 pm

You have had a very interesting life so far! Wow!!

Ok, on mine?
#3 is the lie.

I had a quack for an ob doc and I ended up with Eclampsia from undiagnosed toxemia. I missed dying by just two hours. After I had an emergency C section, I began having seizures and lapsed into a coma. I didn't wake up for 10 days. Docs were surprised I did wake up. The only issues I have is that I can't remember faces or names. Or my high school graduation and most of my wedding day.

And the second one is true also. I missed my entire 8th grade year of school and had to be home schooled after getting out of the hospital. I was hospitalized at the childrens cancer ward at Children's hospital in LA California for a month. Back then, it was harder to diagnose Leukemia. They finally determined it was another blood disorder /it was my platelets. But I bruised just by being touched and was at risk of internal bleeding. So no school for me for a year. Which sucked!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:51 pm

So you never performed CPR on your cousin? I thought about 1 and 2 being true, but taught CPR for a couple years I had to perform CPR on my mother, when a blood clot caused a massive stroke. After that I lost all interest in getting recerted to train. Sounds like your doc was a quack. Mine saved my life but I suffered brain oxygen starvation. affected my neuro motor skills. I walk with a jerking motion, my upper body jerks when I stand. I suffer daily from dizziness, visions that can blur without warning, and black outs. Twice have woken up after falling into the litter box. I also, have trouble remembering faces, and will sometimes look right at a person and not see them. All side effects, of that part of the brain not getting oxygen. Still I am alive, and that Is what counts.

I guess it is my turn.

1. Two years ago to honor my grandmothers wish for me, I became ordained as a non practicing minister in a nondemnominational faith.

2. As a child I had an irrational fear, the silk on ears of corn and monkeys

3. In high school, as part of the morning announcement crew, I was suspended twice for playing music from the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:27 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:
1. Two years ago to honor my grandmothers wish for me, I became ordained as a non practicing minister in a nondemnominational faith.

2. As a child I had an irrational fear, the silk on ears of corn and monkeys

3. In high school, as part of the morning announcement crew, I was suspended twice for playing music from the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar

I REALLY want #3 to be true, and #1 is not too far out there so I'm going to guess that #2 is the lie?
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:47 am

One is true, my grandmother was deeply religious. She had 13 children, my grandparents owned a farm, kids make great workers. She had 7 boys and each one was give a middle name, of the last name of a preacher, who sermons she fancied. Thus I had one uncle whose middle name was Dingleman. After my aorta tore, and I survived, your whole world is turned upside down. Your lucky to survive, 7 in 10 never make it to even seek medical care. Your told you survive for a reason. I questioned mine, and thought her wish might have been it. I am non practicing. I could never tell another how to live their life after how I have lived mine(never listening to anyone)

Two is true, until I was 5, I was seriously afraid of corn silk. Monkeys too, after watching the flying kind in the Wizard of Oz. In kindergarten, my grandmother took ill while I was at school. Mom couldn't pick me up, so a neighbor who owned a bait and tackle shop offered. He brought me in, and told me to explore the shop, and went to get me a snack in the house. They had a pet monkey who hung out at the shop. I remember turning a corner, and it came out of no where, was being friendly but I did not know that, and I took off like lightening. Ran home and hid under the porch until I heard my mom's voice.

The third I am afraid is a lie. Truth is I played "Good Morning Starshine" from "Hair", and got a warning. I was told that it was a song about a hippie's reaction to being stoned. That was on a Friday, I stewed the whole weekend over it. Eric my partner, opened up the next mornings announcement segment, and the music that led into the first segue was from "Black Boys" from "Hair". "Black Boys, are delicious taste like sugar candy, Black Boys fill me up". I had over played my hand. I was "fired" from the announcing team, suspended for the rest of the week.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Wow! You're truths and even the truth behind your lie are quite the stories! We are lucky to still have you!

So I guess it's my turn to play along...

[1] In my early 20s I had a job as a 'grease monkey' doing oil changes and tire rotations at a local garage.

[2] I've been to all of four of my "bucket list" travel destinations: Alaska, Hawaii, Italy and Austrailia.

[3] I pissed off the lead singer of Crazy Town when I mistook him for a fan.
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:55 pm

These are really good ones.

As a grease monkey, I wont if you had long hair then? Too long to hide under a cap, but down the back inside a pair of coveralls doable.
As a long time traveler, I am trying to guess how those four spots are connected with your bucket wishes.
I can see you mistaking the leader singer of Crazy Town for a fan.

So I am thinking one and three are true. The reason I think two isn't. I wouldn't know why anyone would want to visit Alaska. I live up in the White Mountains of NH, for two years, fire patrol in the spring and summer. Then holed up on the winter as part of a rescue team for skiers, snow mobiles etc.. Saw blizzards, temps under 30 below and snow lightening. So I am counting on yourself not liking cold weather......
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic