FANS - What Do You Do?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: FANS - What Do You Do?

Postby KristinaSlovenia SC4 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:53 am

hook wrote:How I wish I could retire kristina, if I can git my furntute going and selling I will retire in 5 more years, this month will make 31 years I have worked for this company I am with now, I enjoy the work but twisting wrenches is hard on my body and I am gitting older now and it seems to be gitting hotter here

You know I told you that my husband never wanted me being an employee of someone since we met and felt in love.
Well, I had lot of fun, but lets wait until my youngest reaches his 10 years, then I want to start a new business again and hopefully with less stress beside kids ;)
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kristina_Slo sneak previews and more!
KristinaSlovenia SC4
SC Fan

Postby hook » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:01 am

I am hoping to be able to retire in a few more years, I will still work but for myself, and I am gitting more and more orders for my furniture so hoping it takes off soon, I put a lot into my stuff and feel it is built how I would expect it to be built and not what sells quick, wish me luck kristina that it really takes off for me
hook
SC Fan

Postby cdjames » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:58 pm

back in 2008-2009 i went to college for a culinary degree. i was in a special program called oasis. oasis is a program for people with interlectual disabilities. sorry cant spell. i was the top of my class. i am high functioning autistic with aspbergers. i also had a degree in safe serve. food handleing certified but my safe serv certification experied a while back. like a year or 2 ago. i cant remember. now im looking into getting a job at upmc hamot. hospital. i did work at a pizza place/italian restaurant. i washed dishes for the catering department. cleaning as well. but i got let go.
cdjames
SC Fan

Previous

Return to Off Topic