Boob job, yes or no??

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Boob job, yes or no??

Postby StolenkissSC4 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:39 am

I am considering getting bigger boobs. A lot of lingerie and dresses don't fit me right and they just hang on me. I get a lot of compliments on the ones I have so it's hard for me to just run out and change them. But why do the girls with big boobs get all the attention if so many men say they love mine the way they are??

Please offer your opinion, I am open to any thoughts.
Thank you Stolen Kiss
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/stolenkiss/main.htm
StolenkissSC4
Charm

Re: Boob job, yes or no??

Postby tophat » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Your's are nice. If you go bigger stay size appropriate. Look at others on SC that are your height and build that have larger and go from there, Abella for example
tophat
SC Fan

Postby Throbber » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:30 pm

No! You're are perfect the way they are...so dripping with sexy the way you are!
Throbber
SC Fan

Postby Beau Jingles » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:38 am

Personally I think you look great the way you are now. Your boobs fit your look. If you decide to get them bigger, I would say, just don't go crazy. Then again I am sure there is a huge fetish out there for crazy big tits, LOL.
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby ohalexSC22 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:12 pm

I won't go on the tirade about how natural is best health wise (you probably already know that) or that implants can get fungus or moldy

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitn ... -implants/

Those who have had the surgery might be able to share their adventure and results and hopefully positive outcome - but I will say that there is a HUGE humongous large group of men precisely in love with your body type.

Do what you feel is best for you, don't take anyone's advice because it is your body, your life. Just know that some of us think you are amazing this very moment. XX
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby StolenkissSC4 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:15 pm

I would like to thank everyone who responded. This is a huge decision to make and everyone has been very helpful and supportive.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/stolenkiss/main.htm
StolenkissSC4
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Hopefully I'm not to late to chime in, but I personally like natural ladies. Natural hair, natural nails, natural boobs, etc. I like people working with what they have. If you were supposed to have more, you would have had more. But, I'm just one person and my opinion doesn't (shouldn't) weigh much in the discussion. In the end, its up to what you feel is best for you. If people don't like you for who you are naturally, then they don't like you. Be who you are and allow the inner beauty to radiate out, don't allow enhancements to determine whether you are beautiful or not. Inner beauty last a life time, whereas enhancements come with complications, issues, side effects, etc. You may get a brief up tick in your following, but those that appreciate you, will always be there for you, no matter if you enhance or you stay the same. Have 7.5 out of 10 solid fans who support you no matter what and for the long haul than the 9.0 out of 10 who only support you for a short term (because of the enhancement). Meaning when the next charm with enhancements shows up to the site, they leave you for them.

Just my opinion!!!

Loke

P.S. I think that Oh Alex made a very key and important point and I'd consider her one of my all time favorites!!!
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Gregors » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:08 pm

I am a little late to the party on this one but I would like to echo what has been mentioned by other posters in this thread. Go with what you have. :) I think you like great and as Beau said, your boobs do fit your look. I love natural but then again I like any and all boobs....HAHA. But I do think you look great just as you are.
Gregors
SC Fan

Postby Roger Weekly » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:53 pm

I really should look in here more often!

I think you look stunning as you are. I won't say that I've never seen a pair of boobs that I didn't like but the ones I didn't like were nothing to do with size.

I do fall firmly into the natural is best camp as I think enhanced ones are, usually, obviously enhanced. Having said that Kristina Slovenia (SC4 but currently inactive) had had hers done and they look amazing. There is a thread somewhere on the SC Admin Forum where she talks about how the implants where put in. What makes the difference is something to do with where the implants are placed with relation to the muscle layers, breast tissue, etc.

I must say, in parting, that I love your nipples and could spend hours sucking and licking them.

xxx
There's nothing wrong with ordinary!

rogerweekly@gmail.com
@rogerweekly
Roger Weekly
SC Fan

Postby Dashysta02 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:17 pm

Pls no boob job! You look great as is, loving that ass and legs!
Dashysta02
SC Fan

Postby branco » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:08 pm

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (That's me speaking)

Do what you feel like (That is the reason speaking).

You are gorgeous the way you are (That's me again).
branco
SC Fan

Postby chinglanSC2 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:08 pm

No do not. You look great. Plus, you should search in the topics area forum for flat chested customs. There is a lot of guys requesting this.
Ching Lan SC2
SC2 http://www.chinglan.net
TWITTER: @chinglan12
chinglanSC2
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic