Looking ahead...

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Looking ahead...

Postby RopePhotog » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:31 pm

I know that we have a little over 6 weeks of summer left but with preseason football starting I'm curious to know what are you looking forward to in fall? I have a few:

1) Football Season
2) Halloween
3) Taking a last ride with the top down and looking at the fall colors
4) Thanksgiving
5) A massive cross stitch project (yes, I cross stitch lol) for the winter months

So how about it Charms & fans, what are you looking forward to?
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Re: Looking ahead...

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:17 pm

I have a busy Fall planned... Here's what I'm looking forward to:

• Trip to Dallas when my first niece is born (August)
  • Buying a new vehicle (September)
  • Music festival (October)
  • Southern Charms' Florida Bash (November)
  • Christmas with the family in Indiana (December)

It's gonna be a busy few months with lots of travel but if all goes well I think 2017 will end way better than it started!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby RopePhotog » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:45 am

WOW Lace, sounds like you are going to have a very interesting fall and end of the year! Be safe in your travels and enjoy it all!

RP
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby violettaSC4 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Costume and themed sets for the Holidays :X
violettaSC4
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:46 pm

I have a lot planned for this fall. I am very excited.

1) Book signing and author event in September in Philly
2) Writers and Bloggers retreat that I am hosting in Rural WV in late September
3) Book signing and author event in October in Toledo, OH
4) Book signing and author event in November in Huntington, WV

Not to mention the holidays with family. It is going to be a busy fall for sure.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby RopePhotog » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:31 am

violettaSC4 wrote:Costume and themed sets for the Holidays :X

I'll be interested to see what you will be doing for Halloween & Christmas Violetta. Sounds like you'll be having some fun.
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby RopePhotog » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:39 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I have a lot planned for this fall. I am very excited.

Not to mention the holidays with family. It is going to be a busy fall for sure.

Definitely sounds like you will have a busy fall Wendy, lots of travel and lots of events. The Holidays are always a great time of year although the family isn't as big as it used to be. I'm looking forward to that myself though. Thanks for contributing. Lace & Violetta, thank you too!
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby CaramellRaines_SC1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Hummm What am I looking forward to??? FALL IS MY SEASON!!!, Well I'll be back in school to get my bachlors degree, I'll be turning 50 on Sept 27 ;;) I'm looking forward to doing outdoor sets in leaves, apple picking, haloween parties, and spending the holidays with my small family. But other than that not much else!
CaramellRaines_SC1
SC Fan

Postby RopePhotog » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:09 pm

CaramellRaines_SC1 wrote:Hummm What am I looking forward to??? FALL IS MY SEASON!!!, Well I'll be back in school to get my bachlors degree, I'll be turning 50 on Sept 27 ;;) I'm looking forward to doing outdoor sets in leaves, apple picking, haloween parties, and spending the holidays with my small family. But other than that not much else!

Glad to hear you are still attending school and getting that degree Caramell. Outdoor sets sound like a blast, especially with all of the colors. The Halloween parties sound like a blast too, I used to attend several in years past. I don't do Halloween like I used to though. I still love the holiday but my fiancee isn't into it so I don't decorate anymore. I still have the toe pincher coffin I made back in 04 though! Maybe someday it will see the light of day again. Thanks for the post Caramell, it's nice to know what people are looking forward to.
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:15 pm

CaramellRaines_SC1 wrote:Hummm What am I looking forward to??? FALL IS MY SEASON!!!, Well I'll be back in school to get my bachlors degree, I'll be turning 50 on Sept 27 ;;) I'm looking forward to doing outdoor sets in leaves, apple picking, haloween parties, and spending the holidays with my small family. But other than that not much else!

50, come on now. Tell the truth!!! 22 maybe, I might be able to buy 33, but 50, I'm not buying it!!

Congratulations on the Bachelors!!! Looking forward to the outdoor sets in the leaves!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:17 pm

RopePhotog wrote:I know that we have a little over 6 weeks of summer left but with preseason football starting I'm curious to know what are you looking forward to in fall? I have a few:

1) Football Season
2) Halloween
4) Thanksgiving
5) A massive cross stitch project (yes, I cross stitch lol) for the winter months

Football, I'm with you on that one. Both college and professional. Halloween, ehhh, I can go with or without it!!! Cross stitch project??? Please help me understand. I'm not that bright (apparently)!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:I have a busy Fall planned... Here's what I'm looking forward to:

• Trip to Dallas when my first niece is born (August)
  • Buying a new vehicle (September)
  • Music festival (October)
  • Southern Charms' Florida Bash (November)
  • Christmas with the family in Indiana (December)

It's gonna be a busy few months with lots of travel but if all goes well I think 2017 will end way better than it started!

Looks like a lot of big good stuff going on. Just how life should be!!!

Florida Bash, wish I could be even just a fly on the wall (LOL)!!! Indiana in December, shame that's not August (LOL)!!! Heading to Indiana in a few weeks!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Wow, it seems like we have a really big star author on our hands. I'm impressive. Shame I don't have a copy of your book for you to sign for me!!! What's the book about and where can we get copies???

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:24 pm

violettaSC4 wrote:Costume and themed sets for the Holidays :X

Looking forward to them!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby RopePhotog » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:20 am

loke693 wrote:
RopePhotog wrote:I know that we have a little over 6 weeks of summer left but with preseason football starting I'm curious to know what are you looking forward to in fall? I have a few:

1) Football Season
2) Halloween
4) Thanksgiving

Football, I'm with you on that one. Both college and professional. Halloween, ehhh, I can go with or without it!!! Cross stitch project??? Please help me understand. I'm not that bright (apparently)!!!

Loke

I'll try to explain this as simply as I can Loke, I know it sounds odd for a guy to be doing this. What cross stitch is is getting a piece of colored fabric with little holes on the entire canvas. Different colored thread (floss) is used to make multiple little x's on the fabric creating a design you choose from a pattern. My deceased sister got me going on this years ago. We would get together when we could and stitch projects for hours during the late fall, winter, and early spring. It's been more than a few years since I've done a project so I thought this year was a good year to start one. Over the years I have stitched a few team logos, one or two cars, and many lighthouses. I actually won an award in 1998 for a lighthouse I did. Again, I know it sounds very odd for a guy to be doing this but it really relaxes me. Thanks for contributing Loke.
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 pm

loke693 wrote:

Wow, it seems like we have a really big star author on our hands. I'm impressive. Shame I don't have a copy of your book for you to sign for me!!! What's the book about and where can we get copies???

Loke

I am not an author. I am a book blogger on the side. I review and blog different books for different authors. Mostly in the romance and erotica genre. So I go to the book signings to meet them and get signed books from them.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Return to Off Topic