Join my Yahoo Group

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Join my Yahoo Group

Postby CutsieSC2 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:35 pm

For those of you that want to join my yahoo group so you know when I've updated here you to! I might not always be here, but I do always send out an email when I have.

Also if you want to stay anonymous and not let your wife/girlfriend know this is perfect for you to spy on me.... :)

Love,

Cutsie

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CutsieSC2/
Love,
Cutsie SC2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CutsieSC2
Charm

Re: Join my Yahoo Group

Postby CutsieSC2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 pm

IsisSC2 wrote:Just a question. I was thinking of creating my own group, do you find that a lot of members join from it?

I'm not sure.... but since I have it posted on my page I hope they join. It's my way of getting them to join so they can get emails from me when I update. I know there are TONS that would love to know when I update, but I don't want to email them in case it gets intercepted. lol Interception isn't good...means they might not join because they got busted. lol

Cutsie
Love,
Cutsie SC2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CutsieSC2
Charm

Re: Join my Yahoo Group

Postby CutsieSC2 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:02 am

IsisSC2 wrote:ok, I was just wondering. I've been debating creating my own group.

If you do just remember it takes time to build it up. Also when you do, set it up for you to approve the posts first. I sometimes allow other comments to be posted...but usually it's spam trying to get to my members. lol
Love,
Cutsie SC2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CutsieSC2
Charm

Return to Off Topic