Ugh...burned out

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Ugh...burned out

Postby guywiththeshirt » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:31 pm

Charms...

I don't know what to do. I absolutely love being creative. I absolutely love helping others. I absolutely hate feeling burned out creatively. I'm currently working on 2 projects that are "dark" (metal music, artwork, etc) Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to work on dark stuff and want to do something helpful. Along with my artistic side, I've done a heck of a lot of research on internet marketing the last few years and I so want to be able to help people be successful in what they do.

So...I want to help. I've followed you all since I was allowed to get on the site and I'm 30 now. I've seen charms come and go and have had great interactions with some of you. I'm not a current customer of anyone on any site because I really don't "get off" on that anymore. You want to get my blood pumping, you let me find out I'm someone making someones day better or helping someone figure something out and I'm satisfied. Might sound strange but it's the truth.

If any of you want some outside help, whether it be graphics, editing photos, editing videos, creative tips.. picking my brain about Instagram, Twitter or just because I'm a guy (target audience)...or if you just want to tell me to suck it up and get back to working on my stuff...let me know!

Easiest way to get me is shoot me a DM on Twitter or Tweet me something. @guyintheshirt

-Harry ♥
guywiththeshirt
SC Fan

Re: Ugh...burned out

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:30 pm

I really feel this. You know, I used to get fan art all the time and I haven't gotten any in years. If any of my free photos inspire you it would just make my day to get some art from you!

XOXO,
Lace
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby guywiththeshirt » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:44 pm

@Italian Lace...will do! ♥
guywiththeshirt
SC Fan

Postby guywiththeshirt » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:08 am

How's this? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guywiththeshirt
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:58 am

Yay! I Love it! Thank you so much! I'm going to put it to good use :YMHUG:
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby alaya sc3 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:59 pm

we totally all feel the same way with being burned out.
I was there a few years ago but thankfully regained my passion
and love for the camera and my website.

I would love to hit you up on twitter my friend for some artwork

I am praying you regain your love and gift of creating~

alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:31 pm

Harry,
I’ve been feeling burnt out myself. Stuck in a new environment just when Covid hit I was unable to explore much and I’m really tired of the apartment. My cub is a willing helper in everything I do but doesn’t seem too creative as far as coming up with new ways to use the same settings. I’m also an outdoors person so all these ‘confinement, restrictions and curfews’ are really damping down my true expression. I’ll have to look you up on Twitter also. Any suggestions you might have for me would be great, I’m also thinking it’s time to redo my page graphics.
Jules
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:44 pm

Burned out doesn't even touch on how I have felt lately. I totally get it. I used to have fun shoot new photo sets. But since COVID happened, it just hasn't been the same. While I have put out some new videos, I have been finishing up my stash of older photos on my site. But I miss shooting monthly. I just don't have the push to do it. Sigh.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby roxeerobinson » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:23 pm

I find myself feeling the same lately
But
I push myself to put on my makeup
Once that is on I push myself to do one set, I already have my make up on so why not, put some music on unwind a bit and I almost always get at least two sets and a video out of it.
If I let myself just not to do it, I would never get anything done.
We all have those days where we need to give ourselves that little extra push. Afterwards you are left feeling like you have been productive and that's a good feeling!

Have a great day everyone!!
:)
roxeerobinson
Charm

Postby guywiththeshirt » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:25 pm

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:Burned out doesn't even touch on how I have felt lately. I totally get it. I used to have fun shoot new photo sets. But since COVID happened, it just hasn't been the same. While I have put out some new videos, I have been finishing up my stash of older photos on my site. But I miss shooting monthly. I just don't have the push to do it. Sigh.

Wendy! It's been a while, friend.

I totally get you. And unless its your only source of income, its totally ok to take a break! You've been going hard at it for a while. No shame in kicking your feet up and relaxing for a while. Ya know!?

For an update...I finished a huge project last year and my job got pretty serious. I was going to start a side gig doing graphics and then I got a promotion. Money isn't as much of an issue like it used to be. Now I can chill and work on creative stuff at my own pace. May upgrade my camera soon and start shooting more.

Such a crazy time.

For all of you, my offer still stands. If I can help anyone with tips/ideas/questions/research feel free to reach out!!!
guywiththeshirt
SC Fan

Postby guywiththeshirt » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:27 pm

roxeerobinson wrote:I find myself feeling the same lately
But
I push myself to put on my makeup
Once that is on I push myself to do one set, I already have my make up on so why not, put some music on unwind a bit and I almost always get at least two sets and a video out of it.
If I let myself just not to do it, I would never get anything done.
We all have those days where we need to give ourselves that little extra push. Afterwards you are left feeling like you have been productive and that's a good feeling!

Have a great day everyone!!
:)

Gotta keep on keepin' on! :d
guywiththeshirt
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:33 pm

Don't we all get to that point. It seems like we do the same thing over and over. I will get into the mood and whip out a shit ton of content and then the next time I am like nope. And I can't push myself to do when I am not in the mood cause you fans can tell. Get ahold of me love. It has been awhile.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:16 am

I am right there with you, my motivation has been in quite short fits and starts, I need help ;(
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:41 pm

Colder weather always wears me out.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:16 am

The cold weather and sunset around 5:30 when I get off of work at 5 is just killing me.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Honestly, the one thing I've learned is DO NOT do content when you feel like this, it will show in your pictures. Take a break, recharge, let the creativity set in, feel the fire again and then come back and conquer!!!
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:21 pm

I’m definitely going to have to go with that advice, I just can’t right now and that applies to nearly everything in my life.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Return to Off Topic