Charms, if you had a cock......

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Charms, if you had a cock......

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:53 am

Sweet and dear Charms, Mrs. Leather had a awesome set entitled "Things I'd do with my Cock". So it got me wondering....ladies if you were given that certain male appendage, what would you do with it? Let's say you were given one for a year, would you sit on the sofa scratching like Al Bundy, would you look forward using urinals, Would love to know.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Charms, if you had a cock......

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:42 am

I would definitely stroke mine every chance I got! I’d go to Nude beaches often to show it off and I’d cover it in every safe substance I could just to see how it felt.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:56 pm

definitely have to try it out on a lady and see what other fun stuff i can do.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:09 pm

cougarjulesSC4 wrote:I would definitely stroke mine every chance I got! I’d go to Nude beaches often to show it off and I’d cover it in every safe substance I could just to see how it felt.

I love your answer, thank you for sharing it....If I had a woman's body parts....I would always have my hands somewhere playing with something....sticking something in and out..... Speaking of safe substances .... I knew a woman would not do oral sex unless the male appendage was dipped in something or had it spread on it. Puddings, custards, chocolate sauce, sundae toppings, even flavored cream cheeses. She did have a sexual food fetish, and enjoyed as well having things like Twinkies, and Cannoli inserted and eaten out of her.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:17 pm

sweetsexymama wrote:definitely have to try it out on a lady and see what other fun stuff i can do.

Great answer....I remember the first time mine own got tried out.... I knew that is what it was for..... but dang not that it felt so darn good.....Being a guy, I cannot say I have always been fussy.... but I know if I had lady parts..... I would be down right particular who got in there....Looks would not matter...rich or poor would not.....but they would surely have to be dang good at the art of lovemaking and coinsurers of cunnilingus ... to get in my frilly drawers... Thank you so much for answering.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:37 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:Sweet and dear Charms, Mrs. Leather had a awesome set entitled "Things I'd do with my Cock". So it got me wondering....ladies if you were given that certain male appendage, what would you do with it? Let's say you were given one for a year, would you sit on the sofa scratching like Al Bundy, would you look forward using urinals, Would love to know.....

To be honest, I'd have to admit that I would be looking for that magic lamp with a genie so I could wish it gone pronto...... and get my "lady parts" back :d

A g-string in the ass crack is uncomfortable enough. I can't even imagine how guys get used to all that bulging junk in their pants :d

A cock and balls are delightful playthings, but only on someone elses body :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby roxeerobinson » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:08 pm

I think I would dance around naked trying to swing it around like a propeller
roxeerobinson
Charm

Postby lulu » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:24 pm

I wanna do "the helicopter" with it...right after I get out of the shower!
I've never been with a guy who didn't do that...looks like fun!
If I didn't have little titties I would try to swing them around like guys and their cocks lol! For real though

https://www.southern-charms3.com/lulu/main.htm
lulu
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:34 pm

lulu wrote:I wanna do "the helicopter" with it...right after I get out of the shower!
I've never been with a guy who didn't do that...looks like fun!
If I didn't have little titties I would try to swing them around like guys and their cocks lol! For real though

https://www.southern-charms3.com/lulu/main.htm

I was going to say the same thing. Definitely would wanna try out the helicopter. Get it sucked good and hard. Maybe fuck a few women. I don't know. Have fun with it. LOL
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:00 pm

I love your answer, thank you for sharing it....If I had a woman's body parts....I would always have my hands somewhere playing with something....sticking something in and out..... Speaking of safe substances .... I knew a woman would not do oral sex unless the male appendage was dipped in something or had it spread on it. Puddings, custards, chocolate sauce, sundae toppings, even flavored cream cheeses. She did have a sexual food fetish, and enjoyed as well having things like Twinkies, and Cannoli inserted and eaten out of her.

I have to say that I do enjoy covering a guy’s cock in something edible to be licked off, makes the art of cock worship that much more entertaining. The only good item I’ve had inserted were Starburst fruit chews and an ice cube.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby Doris_Dawn » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:29 am

Totally agree with you, Serena.
Wearing a strap is clumsy enough, having to wear the real thing, all the time? not for me. ;;)

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
DDDVIOAUS wrote:Sweet and dear Charms, Mrs. Leather had a awesome set entitled "Things I'd do with my Cock". So it got me wondering....ladies if you were given that certain male appendage, what would you do with it? Let's say you were given one for a year, would you sit on the sofa scratching like Al Bundy, would you look forward using urinals, Would love to know.....

To be honest, I'd have to admit that I would be looking for that magic lamp with a genie so I could wish it gone pronto...... and get my "lady parts" back :d

A g-string in the ass crack is uncomfortable enough. I can't even imagine how guys get used to all that bulging junk in their pants :d

A cock and balls are delightful playthings, but only on someone elses body :d
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:34 pm

If I had a cock... well, I'd do with it what cocks do best... FUCK! I'd fuck every hot hole I could. Men, women, wouldn't matter to me! I'd want to feel sweet penetration in every tight, wet hole that would have me! Line 'em up!!!

This isn't my first time thinking about this, either. ;) What an exciting fantasy! :YMDEVIL: :-P
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Return to Off Topic