Tattoo of u

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Tattoo of u

Postby SexyRicki » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:52 am

Hey charms and fans,

Would u love to know that strangers have a tattoo of u on different parts of their body?

I know a sexy gal who has posed for pics that have been used to tattoo over 500 fellas at different times with her face and body. She never told me about this happening. I just came across a fella that had her pic on his calf. He did not know who it was, he just wanted a sexy lady in that type of pose.

After the shock was gone of wow I know ur model on ur leg... I had to tell him that that person is local.

What a dream. I want to be that desirable to be tatted on ppl. To live on forever.

Sexy Ricki
sexyrickiSC1
Sexy [color=#BF0000]Ricki[/color]
sexyrickiSC1
SexyRicki
Charm

Re: Tattoo of u

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:30 pm

SexyRicki wrote:Hey charms and fans,

Would u love to know that strangers have a tattoo of u on different parts of their body?

I know a sexy gal who has posed for pics that have been used to tattoo over 500 fellas at different times with her face and body. She never told me about this happening. I just came across a fella that had her pic on his calf. He did not know who it was, he just wanted a sexy lady in that type of pose.

After the shock was gone of wow I know ur model on ur leg... I had to tell him that that person is local.

What a dream. I want to be that desirable to be tatted on ppl. To live on forever.

Sexy Ricki
sexyrickiSC1

Now that is interesting. Always admired tattoos for the skill and artistry involved. I have none unless one would consider bullet and shrapnel wounds art. That and the loss of a 45% pectoral muscle on my right chest. Still I wonder if any SC fan ever thought to or did get a tattoo of a charm. Thinking about it, the first charms that come to mind for be are Belle O'Hara and her sexy pixie/sprite dirty girl persona, and Violetta. Her face would make a lovely tat.

So fans..... if you could have a great looking tattoo of any charm or charms....who would you choose to adorn your flesh? Would enjoy hearing.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby noface » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:20 pm

I have been a member of many over the years. I don't have any tat's, but if I were to, I think sexyricki would probably be the one. Many of her shots have really done if for me. Her body has always and continues to excite me! Guess the best version would be a tat of the two of us locked together!! :-)
noface
SC Fan

Postby roxeerobinson » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:00 pm

I could totally see me being a tattoo on some guy :)
I think that puts a smile on my face
roxeerobinson
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Thu May 27, 2021 9:40 pm

That is an interesting thought. I would be tickled and a lot of shocked. And a little proud for sure :X :P
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:56 pm

What? No way. I can't belive someone would tattoo me on themselves
tantalizingjoySC3
Charm

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:48 am

SexyRicki wrote:Hey charms and fans,

Sexy Ricki
sexyrickiSC1

Woow! What a story! I would love to see someone with a tattoo with one of my photos!
Coffee, books, photography, films, sex, wine, craft beers, YES! That`s me!
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:53 am

noface wrote:I have been a member of many over the years. I don't have any tat's, but if I were to, I think sexyricki would probably be the one. Many of her shots have really done if for me. Her body has always and continues to excite me! Guess the best version would be a tat of the two of us locked together!! :-)

I didn't know her name and I had to look for her out of curiosity! A beautiful girl! Hopefully upload sets again soon!
Coffee, books, photography, films, sex, wine, craft beers, YES! That`s me!
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:51 pm

I have had a few guys tattoo my name on themselves but to be honest, I think they are fake temporary tattoos. I had a guy tattoo my name on his cock, come on!!! lol
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby noface » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:13 pm

I had a guy tattoo my name on his cock, come on!!! lol[/quote]

It may be hard to keep erect the whole while the tattoo was being established...tho I think if you were sitting on my face, would be attainable! :)
noface
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic