Do you need someone to talk too?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Do you need someone to talk too?

Postby alaya sc3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:19 pm

this year has been terrible not on all of us physically but mentally and it is hard to reach out and
ask for help. Trust me I know. I keep everything bottled up and sleep most of my days off away
because I am so mentally drained.

message me, Dm me or find me on twitter @naughtyalaya

let me put a smile on your face during these hard times. We are all a family here at SC and
we are here when you need it!

much love and be safe
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: Do you need someone to talk too?

Postby noface » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:17 pm

Twitter has been a real pain in the ass lately. Wishing there were some other options that weren't so nit-picky!
noface
SC Fan

Postby roxeerobinson » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:58 pm

I think this has been all very taxing on peoples mental health as well as physical health. I feel like I have forgotten how to socialize with other humans. I go to the grocery store and I feel tense f there is too many people around. I have never had anxiety before but with this covid stuff happening I really feel anxiety settling in. I can only imagine how people that already had anxiety must feel.

Wishing everyone good mental health and good overall health

Best wishes Roxee
roxeerobinson
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:35 pm

I literally knew 2 people in ONE week that took their own life! Well not like knew knew but like Facebook friends that I knew in high school! Crazy times!!
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby roxeerobinson » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:11 pm

We are now in a THIRD lockdown here in Ontario Canada and Mental health issues are rising
I myself do not feel myself most days I have been trying to keep busy, I have been hiking and getting out for walks almost daily which has been helping. Keeping busy helps, but somedays I struggle. If anyone feels the same and wants to chat let me know ;)
roxeerobinson
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun May 02, 2021 7:40 am

I’m going to put this out there, I’m no counselor, but I’m always open to listening and helping where I can. With that said, know that you can get through this and once you do, things will be better! Take life one moment, one minute, one hour, one day at a time. Let’s not worry about the future until the future arrives, let’s enjoy the now, we have it, let’s enjoy it!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic