Good Pick up lines

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Good Pick up lines

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Thu May 27, 2021 9:36 pm

What is a pickup line that worked for you in the past, or that you have had used on you that worked? Let's hear them. :YMHUG:
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Good Pick up lines

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sat May 29, 2021 8:36 am

I don't know if it qualifies as a pick up line.... since we were already on a date.
Some 20 years ago, I agree to a date with a lass some 13 years younger. She had pursued me like I was Most Wanted and she was a dogged dedicated FBI man. I gave in and we went out on a date. We went to a Greek place that had a brick oven and were well known for "Greek Pizza". Things were going well by dessert and she order a creamy Greek thing that smelled cognac or brandy. While waiting, she got quiet, then blurted out.... I NEED TO FEEL YOU INSIDE ME TONIGHT !!!!!!!
I had just taken a drink, and almost choked on it. LSSV( long story short version) She did TWICE...
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Sat May 29, 2021 12:28 pm

I'll share when I find one that does work ;-)
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:43 pm

I've been overtly flirting with an acquaintance online whenever she posts a new profile pic. The other day I told her "the sun has a hard time competing with your radiance." Her friend commented after me "Damn, that's a good line" so I guess I did it right!? :d

Conversely, someone once wrote to me "I'd like to stick my cannoli in your lasagna." It wasn't a good line, but I sure won't forget it anytime soon! =))

Why would anyone want to ruin a perfectly good cannoli?
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:26 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:I've been overtly flirting with an acquaintance online whenever she posts a new profile pic. The other day I told her "the sun has a hard time competing with your radiance." Her friend commented after me "Damn, that's a good line" so I guess I did it right!? :d

Conversely, someone once wrote to me "I'd like to stick my cannoli in your lasagna." It wasn't a good line, but I sure won't forget it anytime soon! =))

Why would anyone want to ruin a perfectly good cannoli?

I love it. too funny. I for one, would like to smash lasagnas with you. lol
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:27 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:I don't know if it qualifies as a pick up line.... since we were already on a date.
Some 20 years ago, I agree to a date with a lass some 13 years younger. She had pursued me like I was Most Wanted and she was a dogged dedicated FBI man. I gave in and we went out on a date. We went to a Greek place that had a brick oven and were well known for "Greek Pizza". Things were going well by dessert and she order a creamy Greek thing that smelled cognac or brandy. While waiting, she got quiet, then blurted out.... I NEED TO FEEL YOU INSIDE ME TONIGHT !!!!!!!
I had just taken a drink, and almost choked on it. LSSV( long story short version) She did TWICE...

now thats an effective line from her. hehe :P
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Off Topic