Tattoo - yes or no?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Tattoo - yes or no?

Postby AdaSC2 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:13 pm

Hello everyone,

This questions is mostly to the GIRLS :)

First I want to say: I dont ask because I want your advice: should I do/don't do that...

I'm just curious

Would you make a tattoo on cesarean scar?

GUYS - if you want to answer - does you see it as a tempting or turning off thing?

Again - I'm just curious.

Yes - I had CS - and YES I know what I will do/dont ;)

Cheers - Ada (curious cat LOL)
AdaSC2
Charm

Re: Tattoo - yes or no?

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:43 pm

Hello.

I am a guy.

I want to answer.

Because it helps me believe I am important.

:P

Ok, seriously. On the matter of tattoos - it is nice to see. It's a very personal thing to the lady in question and that adds to the fun of exploring her. Is it a specific turn on for me? No, it is not a "make or break" thing on its own.

On the matter of CS scars - again, it adds to the lady's features and adds to the fun. Is it a fetish for me - no :d Is it a turn off - definitely not.

Anyway. Perhaps some of that made sense? I read it again and it sorta did but also sorta didn't. I'm not smart enough to figure out what to do with it!
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby AdaSC2 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:43 pm

For me yeah! I understand your point of view :) I'm happy you took your time to answer. Thank you :)
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:00 pm

I thought I would add another male perspective. I have always found those scars sexy to a great degree. Been with several ladies, and most appreciated their birth marks, as I would explain to them. Wheb being with a woman for the first time, who has one of these scars, or any scar, I do not ignore it, nor do I ask about it. I compliment her body for the work of nature art it is, and make sure to pay attention that that area in foreplay and complimenting it. Always letting them know, it is part of them, and loving all of them, means the scar as well. To me, it is not something that should be hidden , it should be celebrated. Having a tattoo over it, might actually draw attention to that area as well. In the end, you need to do what will make you feel better about your body image, and if covering that you should, and have every right too. Or you could not and wear the scar proudly as a product of doing the greatest thing a human can do giving birth. My first wife, called them her medals ( she had 4 kids before I met her, and because of different docs, 2 and parts of a third different scar. You seem like a great gal, am sure you will know what is best for who you are and do accordingly.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby sweetsexymama » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:45 pm

It would be cool. I love tattoos with meanings. Do you have idea of what you want if you decide to get
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:52 pm

Yes, I would go for it!! I have a few girlfriends who have done it and they don't regret it.
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby AdaSC2 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:31 pm

Thank you everyone who spent time to answer my question :)
last week I talked to a tattoo guy... and I think I'm getting ready to bring my idea to live ;)

I didnt set a date yet - just simply because its so difficult to choose what I want (way toooooo much options LOL)

Take care :) and thanks again :)
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:34 am

I think hidden tattoos are super sexy but I would worry it would really hurt or not heal so well over scar tissue. I wanted my arm that has scars to be covered up in tattoos but the artist told me they didn’t tattoo over scar tissue.
Holly
Charm

Postby AdaSC2 » Tue May 31, 2022 6:22 pm

I was so ready for my tattoo, but some unexpected things happened in my life so tattoo has to wait a little bit longer
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:58 pm

Holly wrote:I think hidden tattoos are super sexy but I would worry it would really hurt or not heal so well over scar tissue. I wanted my arm that has scars to be covered up in tattoos but the artist told me they didn’t tattoo over scar tissue.

They don't stay as well as most think but there are artist who will "cover". basically they make a design of sorts to hid it more then it is or to make it pop. so many cute/sexy ideas for them.
I personally have a scar from emergency surgery but will not be doing anything with or about it because of the location. I do get asked a lot about it on here because people think it was a C-section. so I tell them the truth if they don't read my Q&A's but no one has asked if I would change it or do anything to it. so my personal answer is if you think it will work for you then great if not then that's great too.

I also have a total of 7 tattoos and want more. I do have one that just needs names added to it but its on hold right now.
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Postby Lianne Raines SC3 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 pm

Tattoos are definitely a very personal thing. I have many tattoos and love all of them but I have not covered any of my many scars. No real reason for me, I just haven't so far thought my 3 newest scars on my back I do not love, I just don't think a tattoo big enough to cover them would look right on me.

I look forward to seeing it if or when you get it
Lianne Raines SC3
Charm

Postby VixenSC2 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:32 pm

Personally I would not have a tattoo, as it happens I had a baby a year ago with an emergency C-section, but dont really notice the scar, then again I am a bit larger now :d
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:28 pm

I have 11 tattoos and their painful qnd not for everyone. I would totally cover q sxar if I had one. Do what you feel s right
tantalizingjoySC3
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:37 pm

I have gotten hate mail for my tattoos on SC. I just laugh and block them. LOL its your body, do what you want with it.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Off Topic