toes and soles

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

toes and soles

Postby alaya sc3 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:20 pm

hey lovers,

I am so not a fan of my toes and soles but so many people love feet?
so what makes feet pretty besides a pretty pedicure and long beautiful toes!!

I will be doing more for you as many of you request it... thank you my lovers

alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: toes and soles

Postby AdaSC2 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:08 pm

I always had the feeling that my feet are not-good-enough. I've always thought that my feet are very average. I do not have long toes, my feet are very common size UK5/EU38, so not big, not small, just normal... But I love them. I love them because they are part of my body, they make me keep moving, I love to show them, I love to take care of them. And I know lots of guys enjoy my (average) feet :) Of course there are guys who enjoy only very big/very small feet or only natural nails/OR/colorfull pedi... But I don't really care... I know my feet are not best ever compare to others, but for me they are the best and I really love to share them with others :)
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:14 am

I'm always requested to get more pics of my feet. I'm not a fan of mine but they must just love them.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:47 am

I read many years ago that foot fetish was one of the top fetishes of them all. It was in the top three I think, so my recommendation is that you show your feet in your updates and in your teaser pics because you are going to get a great deal of attention with them. Many have the fetish but are embarrassed to share that as some think it’s weird. I think you won’t go wrong with showing off your feet, but that’s just my experience and my studies have shown!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby martastyle » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:39 am

I guess I must have pretty feet because they ask me for a lot of content about my feet and they like them.
I have done well showing my feet and I know that they produce arousal in many men.
martastyle
Charm

Postby Missy » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:53 pm

I wish I know how to shoot my feet by my self. I find feet to be the hardest part to shoot.
Missy
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:33 am

Missy wrote:I wish I know how to shoot my feet by my self. I find feet to be the hardest part to shoot.

Do it like you would a selfie, but point the camera at your feet. Or put your camera up on a tripod and put your feet up to the camera, but not to close. Whatever you do, I don’t think we are going to complain!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:26 pm

I get a lot of requests for feet qnd the soles of my feet. I don't mind cause I just do them and put them out there
tantalizingjoySC3
Charm

Postby Daphne » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:14 am

I am horrible I always feel like I forget about the feet or the only time I want to show them off is when I have had a pedicure. I love to walk bare foot around the house, outside etc and one time you could see in a picture my "dirty" feet and oh boy did I get some emails that they loved it. But I still tend to shy away from showing my feet if they aren't freshly pedicured.
Daphne
Charm

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:44 pm

You MUST do feet!

BettyBnV-Beach-2022-Oct-sm.jpg

And never forget shoes. Stilettos in a material that can be worshiped are a must!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Betty BnV

https://www.southern-charms.com/bettybnv/photos.htm
    Betty_BnV CHARM
    Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Postby martastyle » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:25 pm

There are many, many foot fans. And in addition to various types. There are fans of soles, fingers, nails, high-heeled shoes, sandals, dirty feet,... It's a long list and I think you can get a lot of benefit in terms of followers.
    martastyle
    Charm

Postby heels1 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:30 am

High Heels are life xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    heels1
    SC Fan

Return to Off Topic