What are you watching ?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

What are you watching ?

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:18 pm

What have you been watching on tv? What shows have you been streaming...possibly binge watching? I need some new stuff to watch. Tell me about some shows I'm maybe missing.
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Re: What are you watching ?

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:54 pm

Wednesday on Netflix is really good. I've also been binging Love Is Blind Season 3 as my late night guilty pleasure show. I can never find anyone else who watches it to discuss it with, though! Just finished a 4 episode show called "Inside Man" with David Tennant on Hulu and it was such a nail biter of a psychological thriller... I couldn't look away. It was very well written and I highly recommend but definitely NOT for children.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:24 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:Wednesday on Netflix is really good. I've also been binging Love Is Blind Season 3 as my late night guilty pleasure show. I can never find anyone else who watches it to discuss it with, though! Just finished a 4 episode show called "Inside Man" with David Tennant on Hulu and it was such a nail biter of a psychological thriller... I couldn't look away. It was very well written and I highly recommend but definitely NOT for children.

Ah, Thanks so much pretty lady. I appreciate the new suggestions. My hubby and I have pretty much ALL the streaming services, but I've still been at a loss of what to watch lately. Especially since The Walking Dead just ended. I'll check out your short list as I'm able. And I'll definitely let you know what I thought. Thank you again!
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Postby CamGirlKittenSC3 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:40 am

Whenever I'm editing I'm always watching survival competition shows. Lately it's been Alone. What have you been watching lately?
----------------
CamGirlKitten, A Vixen Distraction
http://www.QueenOfCascadia.com
CamGirlKittenSC3
Charm

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:14 am

Tulsa king was pretty great, also stranger things I just finished the last season and loved it.
Holly
Charm

Postby Daphne » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:15 am

Some shows we loved watching recently:
PBS Masterpiece Mystery : Vienna Blood & Miss Scarlet & the Duke

HBO Max : (my hubby and boys are gamers) The Last of US (kind of has a Walking dead vibe) , The sex lives of College girls - Apparently White Lotus is good (haven't been able to get into it yet)

Parmount +: Yellowstone & the spinoffs/1883 & 1923, The Offer (I stumbled upon this one and really loved it), Tulsa King

Netflix : The Witcher & The Watcher
Guilty Pleasures - Love is Blind & The circle - ( I got sucked into watching these with my daughter)

Amazon Prime: Jack Ryan & Reacher

I am sure I am missing some but these have been some of the recent faves.
Daphne
Charm

Postby Daphne » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:17 am

I have watched the first 2 seasons of Love is Blind. I need to start and caught up on the 3rd season - but this a guilty pleasure for sure. Me and my daughter watch it - my husband makes fun of us for watching it.

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:Wednesday on Netflix is really good. I've also been binging Love Is Blind Season 3 as my late night guilty pleasure show. I can never find anyone else who watches it to discuss it with, though! Just finished a 4 episode show called "Inside Man" with David Tennant on Hulu and it was such a nail biter of a psychological thriller... I couldn't look away. It was very well written and I highly recommend but definitely NOT for children.
Daphne
Charm

Postby Daphne » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:21 am

I love stranger things - love the 80's era. Also watching Tulsa King because well Sylvester Stallone - If you have Amazon Prime and haven't watched the Samaritan yet - check it out me and the hubby really liked it, it's Amazon original movie with Sylvester Stallone.

Holly wrote:Tulsa king was pretty great, also stranger things I just finished the last season and loved it.
Daphne
Charm

Postby AdaSC2 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:54 pm

Lately I've been watching mostly cartoons with my 2 and a half year old Baby Girl :P
I love Elcanto :)
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby amazing_goddess » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:06 am

I just binged Yellowstone and I’m in love with Rip! And Poker Face on Peacock is really good!!!
amazing_goddess
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:25 am

Watching this every Monday night.....: https://www.nbc.com/quantum-leap It's quite different compared to the original, but worth a look.
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:23 pm

I am LOVING That 90s Show! Anyone else? It follows the same format as That 70s Show, and Kitty and Red have returned as the Grandparents, rather than the parents this time. I am enjoying it so much!
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:26 pm

I am was watching I am a Killer!! OMG, crazy show about some really crazy and sick people walking amongst us.
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:21 pm

I watched better call Saul (sooo good)
The Servant on apple plus
History of the world
white lotus
the last of us
Ted Lasso
I will update when I think of some more lol but all these are my faves
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:00 am

Is anyone else watching this new show on Paramount+ called "Rabbit Hole" starring Kiefer Sutherland?

"Nothing is what it seems when John Weir, a master of deception in the world of corporate espionage, is framed for murder by powerful forces with the ability to influence and control populations."

It's SO GOOD! I cannot wait for the third episode to come out tomorrow!
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:29 am

Just been watching a lot of wrestling lately. Did anyone else catch Wrestlemania 39? :ymblushing:
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Postby easyD » Tue May 02, 2023 12:13 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:I am LOVING That 90s Show! Anyone else? It follows the same format as That 70s Show, and Kitty and Red have returned as the Grandparents, rather than the parents this time. I am enjoying it so much!

I started watching That 90s Show and it made me miss that That 70s Show so i started watching that again.

Then i got sidetracked by season 2 of Mayor of Kingstown, BEEF and currently, School Spirits.
easyD
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu May 04, 2023 6:27 pm

easyD wrote:
Italian Lace SC4 wrote:I am LOVING That 90s Show! Anyone else? It follows the same format as That 70s Show, and Kitty and Red have returned as the Grandparents, rather than the parents this time. I am enjoying it so much!

I started watching That 90s Show and it made me miss that That 70s Show so i started watching that again.

Then i got sidetracked by season 2 of Mayor of Kingstown, BEEF and currently, School Spirits.

BEEF was a hell of a wild ride! I binged the whole thing over two days.
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Sun May 21, 2023 7:07 pm

At the moment ...Watching "Fear The Walking Dead". Sadly it's lost some of it's pizazz over the years, but I wanna see how it plays out till the end anyway......haha.
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:37 am

Just finished watching a Documentary about John Delorean," Myth and Mogul". Not bad .....a real blast from the past regarding nostalgic value.
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Next

Return to Off Topic