Missing CAT

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Missing CAT

Postby AdaSC2 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:43 pm

Hey there, I'm a dog person, but my daughter asked us to have a cat. So we did adopt 2 little kittens. Since few weeks both of them were able to go outside (they are female, sterilized, chipped). And today morning just one cat got back home. One of our cat is still missing. Should I be worry now? Or I need to give her a bit more time to came back home?
Cats are approx 6-8 months old.
We are living on very quiet and slow estate.
I have been looking for missing cat around today, but she didn't back when I was calling her.

I hope here are some cat peoples who can give me some hints.
Cheers, Ada ;)
AdaSC2
Charm

Re: Missing CAT

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:22 pm

AdaSC2 wrote:Hey there, I'm a dog person, but my daughter asked us to have a cat. So we did adopt 2 little kittens. Since few weeks both of them were able to go outside (they are female, sterilized, chipped). And today morning just one cat got back home. One of our cat is still missing. Should I be worry now? Or I need to give her a bit more time to came back home?
Cats are approx 6-8 months old.
We are living on very quiet and slow estate.
I have been looking for missing cat around today, but she didn't back when I was calling her.

I hope here are some cat peoples who can give me some hints.
Cheers, Ada ;)

hmmmm...... hard to say why the cat didn't come back home. Since the cat is spayed, then she didn't go into heat, so that's not the reason.
Unfortunatly it's possible that the kitty could have been gotten by another animal :-( Leave food and water out for her. Maybe she'll come back soon.

I'm a cat person. Although I love my dog Maddie, I've always had cats, multiple cats at once and they are with me until they pass away, usually 13-18 years. My cats never go outdoors. But alot of people do let their cats outside. I just don't want them to get hit by a car or attacked by animals, so I make sure the indoors are a happy playful place for them. Lots of windows, toys and definitely another cat to keep them company.

I hope your kitty comes back soon :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby AdaSC2 » Wed May 31, 2023 10:34 am

It's now over a month and my cat is still missing :( I lost hope she will come back home :(
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:00 pm

Awwwe, I hope your cat returns I would die of mine went missing.
SandraSC2
Charm

Return to Off Topic