Anyone on here get anxiety?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Anyone on here get anxiety?

Postby bellarose SC3 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:49 pm

What are some ways to help lower anxiety?
bellarose SC3
Charm

Re: Anyone on here get anxiety?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:03 pm

Hey cutie,
What I do is use a "noise" machine. Although there are apps etc you can use. Brown Noise is AMAZING for stopping unwanted thoughts. My parents passed away separately and horribly not too far apart from each other and i was their caregiver and witnessed it all. It still haunts me. When those memories try to intrude I listen to the brown noise and it works for me stopping those ugly memories.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby AdaSC2 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:30 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Hey cutie,
What I do is use a "noise" machine. Although there are apps etc you can use. Brown Noise is AMAZING for stopping unwanted thoughts. My parents passed away separately and horribly not too far apart from each other and i was their caregiver and witnessed it all. It still haunts me. When those memories try to intrude I listen to the brown noise and it works for me stopping those ugly memories.

I know how you feel. Been going thru this over a year ago with my Mom :( It still backs to me time to time. I never heard about Brown Noise. Need to look for that. Thank you for your advice.
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:15 pm

Mental health is one of the biggest issues in today's society; wish more resources were put towards helping try to resolve/ help it!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Postby Tightslover » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:40 am

I suffer with anxiety and depression everyday and I believe that more people should speak out about this and not hide away like it's some sort of disease, DON'T be ashamed of Mental health issues everyone at some point in there lives goes through this, whether it's alone or with loving support.. Always here if anyone needs a chat or just to listen..
One Love x
Tightslover
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic