Former Charms

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: Former Charms

Postby OneMatureVixenSC4 » Fri May 18, 2012 7:14 pm

MrAnonymous wrote:There are a lot of women I remember from the past that I will never forget like Jaymelynn, Carmen Dreams, Crystal just to name a few. But Luckly the current ladies make you forget about the past rather easily.

Awe now that is very Sweet :D Thank You xoxoxoxo
Huggggggggggggsssssssss
OMV
OneMatureVixenSC4
Charm

Postby Christo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Wow, there are so many former Charms from way back when that I remember fondly. One of my all-time favorites was a woman in her fifties or sixties named Andie, who was a dark-haired, dark-eyed beauty with bright red lips and bright red nails. I think she left around 2003, she was just so gorgeous, had such an incredible smile.

There was a Charm named Luscious Lauren whom I LOVED, she was a redhead with a fantastic body who looked a lot like the smoking-hot mom of a friend of mine. She did a lot of sets with other Charms, she was around for quite awhile and then all of a sudden, poof, she was gone. Sexy, sexy woman.

I think someone mentioned Marissa, another MILF with a great smile and simply A-MAZING boobies, I mean we're talking natural, round, full, hefty, yummy breasts. All-star titties, I'm talking about.

Those three immediately leapt to mind, I'm sure if I set myself to thinking I could come up with, oh, 50 more.
Christo
SC Fan

Postby ritegi4u6911 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:38 pm

WHAT?! What did SC lose Autumn?!?!?! She was a a hottie before and after she lost weight. Such a loss. It's sad!
ritegi4u6911
SC Fan

Postby n2kstuff5 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 pm

It work be nice if there was a kind of two minute warning system say charms X is about leave SC if you want to get to content before the sites pulled down you have this many days. I don't know if this is possible. If someone wants to leave is their site removed right then or is the a scheduled date? It was nice that Abbie announced that she was retiring and her site would come down on a designated date. It was good to have a goodbye from her. To bad that does happened more often.

As far a post pictures of former charms goes, I've talked to a couples of current charms who are thinking about leaving because they don't want there kids and or grand kids finding their site. I sure there have be plenty of people over the years who left because a friend, coworker or relative found there site. I'm guessing if their site was taken down they don't want any pictures of there past popping up.
n2kstuff5
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 pm

n2kstuff5 wrote:It work be nice if there was a kind of two minute warning system say charms X is about leave SC if you want to get to content before the sites pulled down you have this many days. I don't know if this is possible. If someone wants to leave is their site removed right then or is the a scheduled date? It was nice that Abbie announced that she was retiring and her site would come down on a designated date. It was good to have a goodbye from her. To bad that does happened more often.

In a perfect world, I think that is how most charms would prefer their sites to go. I've thought about it myself (though I don't see myself EVER leaving SC lol) and I would prefer to give a warning so that I can maybe get a little burst of sales from people who want to get it before its gone, so to speak.

Unfortunately, a lot of charms don't have that luxury, based on whatever the circumstances may be for them pulling their sites. For example, if they are being pressured by an employer who found them, or a family member, they may have to pull it immediately.

Whatever the circumstances may be, SC is very kind to work with the Charm. They can and have even worked it out where there is a gradual exit, meaning the "join" button is disabled and the site stays up until all of the current memberships expire, as a courtesy to the members. Most charms truly do love their sites and their members and it would pain any one of us to have to leave in a hurry... but sometimes it just can't be avoided.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:55 pm

That being said, I think if any fans really like someone and would regret missing them, they shouldn't wait to join. You could sit around thinking about it for ages and then one day it might be too late. Like everything in life, nothing is permanent, so why put off 'til tomorrow what you could be getting off to today? :D
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby n2kstuff5 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:That being said, I think if any fans really like someone and would regret missing them, they shouldn't wait to join. You could sit around thinking about it for ages and then one day it might be too late. Like everything in life, nothing is permanent, so why put off 'til tomorrow what you could be getting off to today? :D

I agree with you totally but at $14.95 per month per charm, that adds up quickly. I know the past I would look at the previews for a site then the page would be gone and I didn't notice for months. As the number of charms increase it gets harder to keep track, although the bookmark feature helps a lot.
n2kstuff5
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:26 am

n2kstuff5 wrote:I agree with you totally but at $14.95 per month per charm, that adds up quickly. I know the past I would look at the previews for a site then the page would be gone and I didn't notice for months. As the number of charms increase it gets harder to keep track, although the bookmark feature helps a lot.

I like that feature as well. But I wish there was a 'Favorite this Charm' button on each one of our pages. The only way I know to favorite a charm is from looking at all the Charms icons. So if you closed that page while looking at Charm's actual pages you'd have to go BACK which I find to be a hassle. I think more people would remember to check back in on us if they were more likely to add us as a favorite. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby ritegi4u6911 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:That being said, I think if any fans really like someone and would regret missing them, they shouldn't wait to join. You could sit around thinking about it for ages and then one day it might be too late. Like everything in life, nothing is permanent, so why put off 'til tomorrow what you could be getting off to today? :D

This is true, but if you've already been a member of that particular charm's page, you are in that mind set. Like he said, the $14.95 DOES add up. Plus, there are so many other charms to see (including you, "Lace" ;o) ). It's impossible to find my ULTIMATE FAVORITE and stay with them. As far as Autumn was concerned, I would have joined again. It WOULD be a great idea to add some "get it while you can" feature for those knowing they're going to leave. At least then, whether you were a member of another site or multiple ones, the extra expense would be worth it.
ritegi4u6911
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

As far as I can tell Autumn is still there http://www.southern-charms.com/autumn/main.htm
Xandusk
Charm

Postby gman36 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Xandusk wrote:As far as I can tell Autumn is still there http://www.southern-charms.com/autumn/main.htm

There were two girls called Autumn up until recently, babe.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby abc123 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

abc123
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Please post the photo if you can rather than a link to an outside site. Thanks :)
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby n2kstuff5 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 am

abc123 wrote:Anybody know who this is?
http://www.randomnude.com/2011/01/03/ra ... part-4-66/

Her name is Redstripe.
n2kstuff5
SC Fan

Postby Natureboy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:41 pm

I got together with Lusty Liz at the first Tybee Beach Bash. Also Becca Valentine and Suzy. sorry to see them gone.
-Natureboy
Natureboy
SC Fan

Postby Natureboy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 pm

BTW, Suzy rocked me! If she's reading this thread, I'd love to hear from her.
-Natureboy
Natureboy
SC Fan

Postby funkymunk11 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
MrAnonymous wrote:I wonder if the ladies on this forum topic mind having their picture shown on it then?

Actually, it is considered copyright theft (which is illegal) by posting copyright protected photos without the owners consent. The "owner" being the model.
Even the "free" side photos of SC models are copyright protected, as are photos of models who no longer appear on SC.

I imagine southerncharms own them.. But i don't know the terms that girls sign up to....

Once something is out on he public net.... Its quite difficult to claim copyright protection.. Especially if the model posted it herself. Technically however.. It is still illegal to re post any of her stuff

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
funkymunk11
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:50 pm

funkymunk11 wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
MrAnonymous wrote:I wonder if the ladies on this forum topic mind having their picture shown on it then?

Actually, it is considered copyright theft (which is illegal) by posting copyright protected photos without the owners consent. The "owner" being the model.
Even the "free" side photos of SC models are copyright protected, as are photos of models who no longer appear on SC.

I imagine southerncharms own them.. But i don't know the terms that girls sign up to....

Once something is out on he public net.... Its quite difficult to claim copyright protection.. Especially if the model posted it herself. Technically however.. It is still illegal to re post any of her stuff

Southern Charms doesn't own them once a girl chooses to take down her site, it's in our contract.
It IS still illeagal. It is also true it's hard to stop people but if we see it we do our very best. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby funkymunk11 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:23 pm

n2kstuff5 wrote:
abc123 wrote:Anybody know who this is?
http://www.randomnude.com/2011/01/03/ra ... part-4-66/

Her name is Redstripe.

That was bridgett Carlson....

She had another site.. Hardrocksally.com but it didn't last v long...

I posted a bit of info obviously her the other day but i was told off by the mods

funkymunk11
SC Fan

Postby medic8404 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Not going to post any pictures because if you have been around SC for awhile you will know her but I always wondered what happened to Kay Sanford.....She was a favorite of mine. Of course, she disappeared quickly and I always hoped that she was ok. I know that Charms leave for different reasons but I thought she was beautiful and her updates were very good and frequent.
medic8404
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic