Pet Peeves

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Pet Peeves

Postby blycmike » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 pm

I want to hear everyone's pet peeves. I don't know why, but I find other people's pet peeves funny. I'll begin.

I hate when I go into the convenience store in the morning to get my morning coffee and there's what I like to call a "taster" at the coffee counter in front of me. A taster is a person who makes the perfectly formulated cup of coffee for themselves by putting another sprinkle of sugar in the coffee, then tasting it to make sure that it has reached its optimum sweetness. And they do the same with the creamer to acheive the precise consistency.

JUST MAKE YOUR F*@#ING COFFEE AND GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!

p.s. If there are any readers that make their coffee that way, I don't care. I hate that shit. :d
blycmike
SC Fan

Re: Pet Peeves

Postby DMarieSC2 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 pm

So many....... But, here is one.
While driving, people who ride my ass when I am already going 10 over speed limit, and you know they are just itchin to pass. Then pass on a solid double. So, if I am paying attention i'll matt it, just to get their heart racing :P
*Keeping the Panty Fetish Alive*
www.dmariesc2.com
DMarieSC2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 pm

I have so many driving related pet peeves. Tailgating bastards, people who drive 20 mph below the speed limit, people who don't indicate when turning, Audis, BMWs, people who just should not be on the road.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby opheliaweeklySC1 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Text speak! Fine on a phone, space is limited and more words can be used. I rarely use it - I prefer to text the way I speak. :d

Ophelia xx
Skinny wasn't easy, so I opted for sexy.

http://www.southern-charms.com/opheliaweekly/main.htm
opheliaweeklySC1
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Rude people, when you are going into a store a deli a mall what ever the case may be.
You open the door and the person behind you or the person leaving the store
pushes through the door you opened for yourself before you even have a chance
to go through the door.
If I have the opportunity I will let go of door so it slams them or call them some very choice words.
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 pm

People who come to a club/party/event and judge everyone with a negative look on their face instead of having fun.
People who pressure other people into drinking. "Oh come on, just ONE MORE SHOT. COME ON." Drives me crazy!
Hypocritical people. Two Faced people. Liars.
When people chew with their mouths open.
People who can "dish it out but not take it." Like, when someone can call someone else names and think it's just funny but when that person does it back they are oh so horrible.
People who try to keep children from their parents, if their parents are good people. Like, when a mother doesn't let their child see the father because the father divorced her.
People who email me asking for free content and when I nicely remind them this is my job, not a charity, they throw a fit.
I could go on. Haha.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby blycmike » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:01 am

I hate when stopped at an intersection or something of the like and you politely wave an opposing driver through and let them go in front of you and they don't wave to recognize the gesture. That makes me boil.
blycmike
SC Fan

Postby DMarieSC2 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:28 am

People who pull up to gas pump, taking up both pumps, finish getting their gas, get back in vehicle & then sit and wait for their passenger to come out of washroom. Pull the fuck forward or out, so I can pull in and get my gas! Same goes to the douches who pull up to gas station/convenience store door to let passenger run in to buy something & block the pumps!
*Keeping the Panty Fetish Alive*
www.dmariesc2.com
DMarieSC2
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:43 pm

I hate people who hang out in the bathroom even though they know there is a long line.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:10 pm

People who continue to take up a booth or table in a crowded restaurant while a big waitlist builds, even though they finished eating 30 minutes ago!

People who visit the house next door, and feel they have the right to park either in front of your mailbox <so your mail gets held til the next day because the mail lady won't exit her vehicle to deliver it> Or they park in front of your driveway instead so you have to hunt them down to get them to move their friggin car so you can get yours out!

People who litter.

People who live in the 2 story house behind you and who hang out in their upstairs windows spying on you everytime you are in your back yard because they think you're the night's entertainment.

Door to door salesman.

Telemarketers.

I hate it when I'm nice and I let the person behind me cut in front of me in line at the store because they only have a couple of items, then they rudely proceed to want to pay for everything separately, or use a credit card that's expired, or complain that the register didn't ring the right price........or any other thing that now drags their few item transaction out - and makes me wish I wouldn't have been nice.

Guys that email me saying, "I'm going to be in Texas on such and such date, and I'd love to fuck you while I'm in town. How about we meet up? " :-\

<Yes, those emails really do exist!><name removed so that the sender doesn't get embarrassed for his stupidity!>
Here's one:

Hello,

I xxxxxxxxx.

I am often on your country.

As your picture caught my attention,

I want you at my next visit,

and do a photo shoot with you

But also, I go straight to the point!

I really want to make love with you,

around a fine dinner ...

I let you back in touch

to schedule an appointment.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:34 pm

People who misuse the word "literally."
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Oh, that literally does my box in!!!
gman36
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Have you ever watched Judge Judy? Cracks me up because everyone always says "Basically........." and she says, "NO, not basically, tell me what happened......"
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Overuse of the word "actually" literally gets on my tits too. I once had a customer who used the word "actually" or "actual" 15 times in one sentence. Wanker.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby lm443 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:46 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:People who continue to take up a booth or table in a crowded restaurant while a big waitlist builds, even though they finished eating 30 minutes ago!

People who visit the house next door, and feel they have the right to park either in front of your mailbox <so your mail gets held til the next day because the mail lady won't exit her vehicle to deliver it> Or they park in front of your driveway instead so you have to hunt them down to get them to move their friggin car so you can get yours out!

People who litter.

People who live in the 2 story house behind you and who hang out in their upstairs windows spying on you everytime you are in your back yard because they think you're the night's entertainment.

Door to door salesman.

Telemarketers.

I hate it when I'm nice and I let the person behind me cut in front of me in line at the store because they only have a couple of items, then they rudely proceed to want to pay for everything separately, or use a credit card that's expired, or complain that the register didn't ring the right price........or any other thing that now drags their few item transaction out - and makes me wish I wouldn't have been nice.

Guys that email me saying, "I'm going to be in Texas on such and such date, and I'd love to fuck you while I'm in town. How about we meet up? " :-\

<Yes, those emails really do exist!><name removed so that the sender doesn't get embarrassed for his stupidity!>
Here's one:

Hello,

I xxxxxxxxx.

I am often on your country.

As your picture caught my attention,

I want you at my next visit,

and do a photo shoot with you

But also, I go straight to the point!

I really want to make love with you,

around a fine dinner ...

I let you back in touch

to schedule an appointment.

Serena, Did you have to put my massage on the forum? GEEZ :)) :))
lm443
SC Fan

Postby lm443 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Would have been great if I would learn how to spell, I meant MESSAGE! SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU??
lm443
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey LM, don't try to steal credit for my message ;) :D
gman36
SC Fan

Postby blycmike » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Jorja is my hero.
blycmike
SC Fan

Postby hook » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Most of mine are driving related as I am in and out of Houston and Dallas A lot, main one is a big sign that says left/right lanes ends in two miles and they will wait till they are there and think that you are suppose to just let them cut in front of you and people that think there car window is also a trash can
hook
SC Fan

Postby AlysaSC3 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 pm

My biggest one is people who drive 20 mph on an on ramp. You're supposed to use it to get up to speed with the flow of traffic.Also people who slow down to get into a turning lane. It's there so you don't disrupt the flow of traffic. Get in it, then slow down.
AlysaSC3
Charm

Next

Return to Off Topic