100 Million Dollars

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: 100 Million Dollars

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Aside from learning how to play the market to make even more money, I'd buy all the little things I'm always annoyed I don't have. I'm serious, I've thought about this a lot. I'd buy safety pins, staples, push pins, sewing needles, tape, pens, etc. HA.
I'm sure I'd also buy everything off of my wishlist and more. Oh! I'd buy even more kink equipment. <3
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby CaramellRaines_SC1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:27 pm

hummmm I'd pay off all my bills and my mortgage, sell this house. pay off my parents house and all their bills, get them a live in nurse/maid. put money aside for my children in trust and for future grandchildren. buy a boat and staff and sail the world or a jet to travel the world and meet all charms i wanted to. build a house in the middle of acres and acres of land with a house with windows all around and a deck that goes all the way around with decadent and simple decor where if charms wanted they could come visit and do shoots. open up a pet rescue. move to warmer climate away from snow. help my god children with college. fund breast cancer research. set up a fantastic play room with all sorts of toys!!! :d buy my husband his truck and myself a convertible jag or bmw it a beautiful shade of purple

~Caramell~
CaramellRaines_SC1
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Aside from MANY of the practical things Caramel mentioned, I would:
Finally buy that Deutsch Rosetta stone to learn German. I would travel more. I would buy a few acres and go off grid with solar and wind. Building My own house with tons of windows and greenery. A few chickens, a goat, and a pond for fish farming. A place for a glass studio, and a sewing room.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 pm

100 Million Dollars?

So much to even imagine!

I'd pay off my mortgage, buy my parents a house, pay off my sisters mortgage, and my brothers mortgage - buy my daughter a house. Put money away for my grandkids. I'd travel - by train - I hate to fly......I'd save as many animals as I could by donating to rescue groups and starting more. I'd hand out money to homeless shelters so they could do more to help those in need. I'd move to the mountains where I could wake up to the sound of nature, build a log cabin by a stream and spend my mornings trout fishing with my husband.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby lm443 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:47 pm

I am not surprised about what you would , you are the BEST!!
lm443
SC Fan

Postby lm443 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:49 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:100 Million Dollars?

So much to even imagine!

I'd pay off my mortgage, buy my parents a house, pay off my sisters mortgage, and my brothers mortgage - buy my daughter a house. Put money away for my grandkids. I'd travel - by train - I hate to fly......I'd save as many animals as I could by donating to rescue groups and starting more. I'd hand out money to homeless shelters so they could do more to help those in need. I'd move to the mountains where I could wake up to the sound of nature, build a log cabin by a stream and spend my mornings trout fishing with my husband.

I am not surprised about what you would do, you are the BEST :d :d
lm443
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:20 am

What a wonderful thought. Winning 100 Million dollars.
I would buy a new home, not a huge one, but one with an inground pool.
A Van or SUV with a lift that fits a Motor wheel chair.
Buy hubby another motor wheel chair and install an elevator to make it easier for hubby to go outside.
Donate some to the ALS (Lou Gehrigs foundation) in hopes for a cure.
Buy a home for daughter
set up savings for future grand children
Put some away for a home health aid when I can no longer help hubby on my own.
Buy me some boots and clothes
Do some traveling since I have not been anywhere
Buy a big screen TV
Buy a new camera a very good one
Set up a photo studio in my new home
Of course put money in the bank.
I probably only spent about 10 million, but I am sure over time I sure would put the rest to very good uses.
Hugs
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 am

gman36 wrote:I'd emigrate to Canada and open up a film and TV production company.
I'd also wank myself unconscious.

WHY CANADA?? i live here it is wonderful
i would actually move to europe!...love it so insanely gorgeous
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby PetraDaniels » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:04 am

i dont have any debt...lucky me
i would fly first class with my cat,and go to europe ,visit all the places my ancestors lived... then decide where to live... give to a charity that i thought did the best work and watch them throughout
animals and children mostly and war vets
nice post..i love to dream and imagine tons of possiblities
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby PetraDaniels » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 am

p.s my dad had a dino ferrari... it ain t all that..(1970 or so) .his astin martin was the best... just saying... for all that money...wow you could have so many amzing cars..dont get me going .i have a car fetish
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby Markjeans » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:11 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
gman36 wrote:Can I at least look at your bottom while you rip me off??? ;)

Definitely ....but it would be covered in denim. Cuz with my profits I'd by a Levi factory so I could have all the sexy jeans I wanted ;)

:X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby Markjeans » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:13 am

First off, i would organise the worlds biggest holiday and invite EVERYONE from this forum :YMHUG: probably give some to my parents, make sure they're both well off, some to my brother i guess lol, and the rest i'd use to develop and invest in property i think oh and i'd give a slice to charity :-)
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 am

Buy a nice home with a private yard, buy a dependable car, help my parents and hubbys parents out, buy a new camera, and video camera, and then lots of clothes and heels!
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Previous

Return to Off Topic