Um, okay...

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Um, okay...

Postby Eva SC2 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:37 am

Okay so I'm an early riser. I get a lot of things done before most people even wake up. Went grocery shopping this morning and some Indian guy definitely got a taste of apparently his kink. I was squatting low to get a package of organic wild rice (because everything I buy seems to be on the bottom or top shelf, never at eye level). And this guy was right behind me, looked like he was also searching for rice. Then I farted (a silent one) and he stepped closer and breathed deep. (Abnormally close for people who don't know each other.) When I found what I was looking for I left, and he bent down and took a big whiff( yes that audible), and just stayed there for a while with a smile on his face. When I reached the end of the isle and turned to go to the next, he was still there! :-\
Eva SC2
Charm

Re: Um, okay...

Postby gman36 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Jeez, that's a bit fucked up. Each to their own, but a bit of discretion would have been more appropriate.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby blycmike » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:27 am

Interesting... My grocery store farts usually have the opposite effect on people (and they are NEVER silent). But like gman said, to each his own.

Great story Eva.
blycmike
SC Fan

Postby DMarieSC2 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:10 am

Agree'd. To each his/her own.
I'm usually the one who gets to walk into the one with some hang time my husband leaves behind on purpose.
*Keeping the Panty Fetish Alive*
www.dmariesc2.com
DMarieSC2
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:54 am

I'm not against people with a fart fetish but that is just fucking rude and gross! It's sad that we live in a world now in which we can't even have normal bodily functions without someone creeping on us!
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:49 am

RosiePieCharm wrote:I'm not against people with a fart fetish but that is just fucking rude and gross! It's sad that we live in a world now in which we can't even have normal bodily functions without someone creeping on us!

It's the age of sharing everything online, and people forgetting the basic manners and social skills (or not having them anymore because they don't know how to step outside the computer and relate to people in real life) of NON VIRTUAL life. If this keeps up, there will soon be NO privacy. (like the neighbor I caught with her nose glued to my window! )
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby blycmike » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 am

It's the age of sharing everything online, and people forgetting the basic manners and social skills (or not having them anymore because they don't know how to step outside the computer and relate to people in real life) of NON VIRTUAL life. If this keeps up, there will soon be NO privacy. (like the neighbor I caught with her nose glued to my window! )[/quote]

You seriously had a neighbor walk on to your property and look right in your window? For real?
blycmike
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Yup, she even walked up the stairs of a landing to peer in. I just wish hubby and I were buck naked doing something nasty on the kitchen floor to shock the crap out of her. She's one of those sneaky bitches.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby babygurlSC4 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 pm

i would get a big pet snake and put the cage infront of the window she likes looking in
babygurlSC4
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic