A personal update ;)

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

A personal update ;)

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:40 pm

I just wanted to give any of those wondering why my updates have been few and far between an idea of why I haven't been around much...

Well, I definitely have been busy at work getting promoted and all, and having to go to trainings to get certified in all of the necessary things for my job. But the main reason is my health :-(

I'm not dying, or even incapable of shooting a few updates here and there, but I am in an extreme amount of pain, and am working with a neurosurgeon to get things straightened out. Hopefully in the next few months!!!

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me. I haven't been getting around to my emails very often so now it's just become overwhelming to even try to use it. Once in a great while I'll have the energy to sort through them, but right now I don't... I still really care about all of my fans and I am working on getting better so that I can keep having fun with all of you!

xoxo Wendy
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Re: A personal update ;)

Postby blycmike » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Wendy Watkins SC2 wrote:I just wanted to give any of those wondering why my updates have been few and far between an idea of why I haven't been around much...

Well, I definitely have been busy at work getting promoted and all, and having to go to trainings to get certified in all of the necessary things for my job. But the main reason is my health :-(

I'm not dying, or even incapable of shooting a few updates here and there, but I am in an extreme amount of pain, and am working with a neurosurgeon to get things straightened out. Hopefully in the next few months!!!

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me. I haven't been getting around to my emails very often so now it's just become overwhelming to even try to use it. Once in a great while I'll have the energy to sort through them, but right now I don't... I still really care about all of my fans and I am working on getting better so that I can keep having fun with all of you!

xoxo Wendy

Best of luck Wendy. I wish you a speedy recovery.
blycmike
SC Fan

Postby Markjeans » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Thankyou for your PM the other day Wendy, it was very kind of you :) and fingers crosses and best wishes for a speedy recovery :X
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:00 am

Congratulations on your promotion, Wendy!

Sorry to hear you've not been well. Likewise wishing you a speedy recovery!

Enjoy the pictures of your hot curves whenever you feel up to posting them... :-)
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Postby babygurlSC4 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 am

hope things get better for you wendy :)
babygurlSC4
SC Fan

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks to everybody who has been so supportive through this :X

I got a few sets done last week and I'm looking into getting more done soon! Hopefully if I just take it easy I'll be able to start updating more often ;) I just need to not push myself so hard! But sometimes I just get so into a photo shoot I forget to take care of myself and start pulling out all sorts of poses that I really shouldn't be doing! Oh well, pain is the price of a good photo :P
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Wendy Watkins SC2 wrote:But sometimes I just get so into a photo shoot I forget to take care of myself and start pulling out all sorts of poses that I really shouldn't be doing! Oh well, pain is the price of a good photo :P

Great update today as always, Wendy. You do look like you get really into your photo shoots. Your smiles and sultry expressions look so natural, I would never have guessed you were in pain if you had not said so on here.

The phrase "perfect breasts" is overused in the world of adult entertainment, but you really do have them.

Excellent example: http://www.southern-charms2.com/wendywa ... 96x011.jpg

:-)
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Photo Update 197
Jeans, heels, and NO BRA!!!

The look suits you nicely. ;)
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic