My BFF

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

My BFF

Postby tophat » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:57 pm

My partner in crime and BFF is considering being a Charm. We live in a small town and no local Charm to talk to about being a Charm. She has a lot of questions, we are going to be in Hollywood FL for the weekend of 2 Aug, Haulover by day and Rooftop by night. If any Charms are by would take time out of thier busy schedule and talk to her she would be thrilled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tophat
SC Fan

Re: My BFF

Postby Dick » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:22 am

It would probably do her well to register for the SC Fan Box and get to know some of the Charms before you ask people for info on their sites, etc. They would also want some type of confirmation that she is who you claim since there are so many people trying to pull shams on the Charms. Not saying you are, but there have been so many who have in the past that everyone if very leery. It would also be best if she posted her own photos so we know she doesn't mind that photos of her are posted. Otherwise, there is no way for us to know if she minds or not.

Dick
Dick
Site Admin

Postby tophat » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Understood
tophat
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Tell her she can email me directly anytime.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic