Do you make your bed? Or just roll out of it?

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Do you make your bed? Or just roll out of it?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:56 pm

So I saw this on tv this morning. And I'm surprised at how many people just roll out of their beds and don't make them.
I happen to be a person who makes the bed every morning. Always. I pull the sheets tight and smooth out the wrinkles and make it all perfect and comfy for when I climb back in at night. I absolutely despise wrinkled sheets and blankets.

To sleep in a messy bed would drive me bonkers...….although I don't mind messing it up when I'm in it :d :d

So do you make your bed? Or not?
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Do you make your bed? Or just roll out of it?

Postby RopePhotog » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:25 pm

I seen that too beautiful. I tend to make the bed every morning these days. It's not really hard because I usually sleep on top of everything. Been a hot one in Cleveland this year so for me that works. I don't like the room looking sloppy to be honest.
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:31 pm

I roll out of it. I don't bother making it. My husband naps sometimes during the day because of his migraines so it doesn't even make sense to make it.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Christo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:35 pm

I remember years ago a general in I believe the Marines said in a commencement speech that you should always make your bed as soon as you wake up. That way, no matter how bad the rest of your day was, you'd already accomplished something. And when it was time to sleep, you'd have a freshly made bed to climb into.

I also read something in the Playboy Advisor when I was an impressionable teen that you should always make your bed before you leave for the day, because if fortune should smile on you and you return that evening with a a lovely woman, she would find a neatly made bed very sexy. Seemed a bit optimistic but fairly sound advice. Many moons ago I was friends with a woman I worked with, though I longed for us to be more than friends. A big group of us went out for happy hour and my friend indicated that she might also be interested in something more that friendship. We snuck away and went back to my place, and I've never been more happy that my bed was made and my apartment clean as a whistle (turns out she was a bit of a neat freak). Rather mind-blowing sex ensued. I've been rather meticulous about making my bed in the AM ever since.
Christo
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:50 pm

RopePhotog wrote:I seen that too beautiful. I tend to make the bed every morning these days. It's not really hard because I usually sleep on top of everything. Been a hot one in Cleveland this year so for me that works. I don't like the room looking sloppy to be honest.

I totally understand that, I hate a sloppy looking room too :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Christo wrote:I remember years ago a general in I believe the Marines said in a commencement speech that you should always make your bed as soon as you wake up. That way, no matter how bad the rest of your day was, you'd already accomplished something. And when it was time to sleep, you'd have a freshly made bed to climb into.

I also read something in the Playboy Advisor when I was an impressionable teen that you should always make your bed before you leave for the day, because if fortune should smile on you and you return that evening with a a lovely woman, she would find a neatly made bed very sexy. Seemed a bit optimistic but fairly sound advice. Many moons ago I was friends with a woman I worked with, though I longed for us to be more than friends. A big group of us went out for happy hour and my friend indicated that she might also be interested in something more that friendship. We snuck away and went back to my place, and I've never been more happy that my bed was made and my apartment clean as a whistle (turns out she was a bit of a neat freak). Rather mind-blowing sex ensued. I've been rather meticulous about making my bed in the AM ever since.

All very important reasons to make your bed, especially the tip from Playboy. I think a made bed and neat room would definitely make a better impression :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:00 pm

I'm sorry, Chatty Patty, I'm a roller. I get up too late every morning to have time to make the bed, because I'm having an affair with my snooze button.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:32 pm

gman36 wrote:I'm sorry, Chatty Patty, I'm a roller. I get up too late every morning to have time to make the bed, because I'm having an affair with my snooze button.

:d :d :d
Would you believe that I have never, ever used a snooze button? I've always been an early riser and usually get up even before the alarm. I love watching the sun come up, it's my favorite part of the day.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:44 am

I roll out of it. Sometimes I will make it but not normally. we fix the covers before we crawl back into bed. Sometimes I have the grandkids and the nap in it. So I would be making it several times a day.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:29 pm

FoxyRose wrote:I roll out of it. Sometimes I will make it but not normally. we fix the covers before we crawl back into bed.

Same. I crawl out of bed in the morning, and make it before bed at night :)
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:39 am

We're rollers. Are puppies sneak up into bed with us on a regular basis so the bedding gets washed frequently. Our extent of making the bed is throwing the covers up over the sheets.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby dogslife4me2003 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:11 am

Nope! Beds are for two things: Sleeping and scrumping! While it's nice to get into a turned-down bed every now and again, I can get that at hotel rooms or when visiting family. My bed? It's a temple. More over, a love dungeon!
Charms: Please wear more Hanes Her Way Nylon panties in photos please! Thank you for sharing yourselves with us!
dogslife4me2003
SC Fan

Postby Tim » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:12 pm

I make my bed every morning before going to work. Why I am not sure. Its a habit. No one sees it just myself these days.
Tim
SC Fan

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:18 pm

Cannot imagine getting in a bed that has not been made up after last being slept in! But then I am a bit of a tidy freak.
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Postby Redhotriannon » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Gotta leave it messy for the day. I leave the covers all pulled back so the bed can air out all day. I straighten up the covers and sheets right before i slip between them.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby darkwritter71 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:32 am

I just roll out of it why make it lol you’re going to sleep again later
darkwritter71
SC Fan

Postby dannym9959 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Roll out
dannym9959
SC Fan

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 am

Depends on the day but I try to keep things tidy ;;)
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:44 pm

I always make the bed, I love to keep things tidy.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:03 pm

I roll out unless I have fresh bedding then I make and depending on how messy it is I might make it and I might not.
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Next

Return to Topic Of The Day