DDDelicious

Discuss your favorite Charms.

DDDelicious

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:24 pm

Just took notice that one of the loveliest charms, DDDelicious is no longer a charm. She was a beautiful, charming, and I think special gal. Enjoyed watching her grow as a woman over the years, from an adorable cute chubby teen, to a voluptuous vibrant woman. She had a sense of style in the outfits she chose and a subtle way of capturing your attention with her smile . She always reminded me of someone I loved dearly in my past, she had that same coyness, the come hither smile, and the eyes that would melt your heart in an instant. In December I wrote this about her " An onyx tressed enchantress, this maid be. Dark amber eyes, that glimmer, soft sweet skin as creamy as moonlight. Still it be her coquettish smile,that seduces you into her charms.She enraptures you mind and soul with her kiss, her embrace, ensnaring you in a passionate dance, that is timeless". She will be missed and I hope that she has set off for bigger and better things in this world, and that she and those in her world have much love and happiness in their lives.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner