Boot babes Anna Moore 414 and Sugarbabe 836

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Boot babes Anna Moore 414 and Sugarbabe 836

Postby heels1 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 am

What a treat the other day was!
Just imagine these to charms shooting together!
Anna is such a sexy blonde milf who oozes sexy and confidence , my favorite shot is her simply sat in her armchair legs crossed knowing she has us all right where she wants us, drooling over her !
The purple lingerie show off her smoking hot bod but the boots are wonderfully sexy, I have never seen a pair like this before, I love everything, the colour, the shine, the pointy toe, the vicious stiletto heel, the zip up the front is unique and those buckles add even something extra.
I'd love to be used by this charm as a boot bitch xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle the Sugarbabe is such a stunning class act, she dresses so sexy you forget just how beautiful this woman is !
Those red lips are just begging to be kissed.
Those boots are so naughty, definitely a fetish lover, would be difficult to get away with these at the supermarket!
The outfit is just made by the super sexy silver skirt for me ! It rides up to micro skirt length when she crosses her legs, who could resist such a beauty!

I would do anything to have these ladies boots in front of me ready to serve, my tongue needs a workout !
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Boot babes Anna Moore 414 and Sugarbabe 836

Postby gp40 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:50 am

Jade UK is also stunning and a class act. Wow !!!!
gp40
SC Fan

Re: Boot babes Anna Moore 414 and Sugarbabe 836

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Thank you for that heels I am so glad you enjoy following me long may it last. xxxx
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner