Monday 5

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Monday 5

Postby heels1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Sandy- I'm not normally a lingerie kind of guy but i love the straps down the side and the incredible plunging front showing of those wonderful tits. Shiny red heels to get me hard xx

Rebecca- Black boots yesterday and now a white pair she must of been good all year, although i'm hoping to do some very bad things to her xx

Raven- Simply beautiful with those big red lips, super high heels which she holds up so i can drop to my knees and worship xx

Petra Daniels- She is so confident and commanding, simply incredible tits, after making me lick her boots i would happily let her take my ass with her strap xxx

Gemma- Every boot enthusiast will be stroking hard for this one, 30 sec video is perfect i would do anything for a suck on her boot heels xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Monday 5

Postby alaya sc3 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:54 pm

what an amazing list and I could not agree more! these are some of my favorites!
Alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner