Wednesday Top 5

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Wednesday Top 5

Postby heels1 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:11 am

Lacey Starr- I have always said that lacey has such a pretty pussy, look slike her friend agrees, it is so great to watch two sexy high heeled babes eating each other xxx

Kitty Cream- I am still wanking over that leather sirt and animal print heels she wore on boxing day! Kitty is so classy but dont let that fool you she lets that sparkly red dress ride up to flash her killer legs, more pointy heels with a lovely metal shaft for me to play with xxxx

Judith- Wonderful uk milf who loves showing off her wonderful ass, this is so sexy as you can completely imagine your neighbour wearing this, length of those heels will provide an incredible wiggle to that ass when she walks xxxx

Italian Lace- She is just so naughty, those big red lips and beautiful big eyes just pull you in, i'm gonna suck on her see through perspex heels until she is ready for me to go to work somewhere else ! xxx

DiMonty- Another Uk milf queen, this milf can get nasty and when she does i want to be in the room! i love her wetlook outfit and her beautiful hair lifted up, looks like im gonna have to get something else wet before the fun can begain xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner