Monday's 5

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Monday's 5

Postby heels1 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:22 am

Alaya- This sexy lady can do no wrong at the moment, i love this black dress and am dying to get my hands on her in this. The boots are sexy even if i prefer leather and a stiletto xxxx

Sandra- Killer lingerie and heels at the breakfast table, what a dream, i love the possessive heel grab shot, who could resist getting down and having some of that beautiful pussy for breakfast xxxx

Rebecca- Love the slutty lingerie but those red and black mules have got me panting in need of some tongue fucking xxxx

Kimber- I love , love, love jeans and high heel pumps, i just wish those jeans were tighter to show off that killer ass and legs Kimber has xxxx

Judith- Nothing says milf quite like a sweater dress! I love how short this is and how wonderful her legs look with those gorgeous high heels xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Monday's 5

Postby KimberSC3 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:12 pm

heels1 wrote:Alaya- This sexy lady can do no wrong at the moment, i love this black dress and am dying to get my hands on her in this. The boots are sexy even if i prefer leather and a stiletto xxxx

Sandra- Killer lingerie and heels at the breakfast table, what a dream, i love the possessive heel grab shot, who could resist getting down and having some of that beautiful pussy for breakfast xxxx

Rebecca- Love the slutty lingerie but those red and black mules have got me panting in need of some tongue fucking xxxx

Kimber- I love , love, love jeans and high heel pumps, i just wish those jeans were tighter to show off that killer ass and legs Kimber has xxxx

Judith- Nothing says milf quite like a sweater dress! I love how short this is and how wonderful her legs look with those gorgeous high heels xxxx

Noted, and thank you sweetie! :-*
KimberSC3
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner