Valentines Day favourites

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Valentines Day favourites

Postby heels1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Happy Valentines Day to all the sexy ladies on Southern Charms xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Val- Absolutely stunning in this blue dress, such a pretty face and stunning eyes, love this shot xxxxxxxxx

Abbie- Leather pants, fur coat, and heels , such a classy milf those tits look stunnning in that bra xxxx

Abby Roberts- Love those sparkly party heels babe, i'd be sucking on those as well they are so sexy xxx

Adelina- What a body those wetlook leggings show off those insanely hot legs, and the heels are so kinky, that ass needs a slapping and those heels need a sucking xxx

Alaya- More class from Katie, her outfits are always so sexy love those pink sparkly platforms xxxx

Athena Risque- Those heels just make my jaw drop and my cock harden, so pretty but fiercely sexy i just need them in my mouth, god those legs look great in them xxxx

Belle O Hara- A real treat getting full body shot of this kinky girl, i love love these shoes, sexy as hell xxxx

Dear Em- Christ those wetlook leggings are so hot, bend over baby and let me give them alot of attention xxxx

Jessica Uk- Love to get my hands on this blonde beauty , tied up in sexy black boots and knickers round her ankles yummy ! xxxx

Kennedy Revealed- Love this tight little body and how easy it would be to just pick her up and take her how i want xxxx

Kimber- Those heels look so sexy and nasty baby, im gonna suck them clean and then feed them into your pussy xxxx

Kinky Boot Slut- I just love how nasty this girl gets, and what a beautiful ass and pussy xxx

Kinky Cougar- Awesome shiny heels, love the use of the stiletto to pull the panty out of the way xxxx

Kylee- Huge heels on this beauty, id love to see Cali Black give this girl a good licking xx

Leia Organa- Big black high heel boots , that gorgeous pussy needs filling sexy xxx

Luv To Pose- Thats handy as I Luv To Wank looking at this gorgeous milf, those pointy boots have me so aroused xxx

Mrs Insatiable- I have an insatiable desire to get those beautiful black heels down my throat, are they really Louboutin, i hope so, you deserve them xxx

Temptress J- Undeniably sexy, another insane fetish outfit from this beauty xxxx

Tina b- Sometimes with a body this hot you just need a tiny party dress and heels xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Valentines Day favourites

Postby alaya sc3 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:39 pm

thank you heels so much and more leather coming just for you! I appreciate you!
alayasc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner