Tuesday 15 !

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Tuesday 15 !

Postby heels1 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:31 am

Emerald Marie- God i love it when she wears those wet look leggings , her ass and legs are so sexy and with those beautiful ankle booties i am rock hard. I love the kick to camera shot, those heels feel so close i could reach out and kiss them xxxx

Jessica UK- Another beautiful dress on this stunning uk girl. I love her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders. Lovely detail on the shoes xxx

Jessi Belle- A monstrous pair of beautiful tits in a dress that just screams cum fuck me, along with those gorgeous platform stripper heels. xxxx

Jilly- Love those tight black leggings and the white blouse hiding those amazing tits, red bra matches the red shoes xxxx

Kennedy Revealed- Just an out of this world body, she loves getting naked but keeps her heels on like a good girl! Absolutely beautiful pussy xxx

Kimber- New heels babe?? Lovely detail on the heel of those sandals. will be gorgeous as you slide it into my mouth xxxx

Lacey Starr- Those zebra print heels have got me so hard for you babe, beautiful pussy xxxx

Randy Raz- Love those boots babe, they make me cum so fast and hard xxxx

Sweet Susi- Stunning stockingd legs and a beautiful pair of animal print platforms xxxx

Yorshire Rose- Just let me at this naughty high heel milf, love the corset babe xxxx

Alaya- Those boots are just ridiculous, I wanna lick every inch then, cum all over them, and lick my seed of again xxxxx

Amber- Those ankle bottie oxfords are so incredibly sexy i need them xxxx

Athena Risque- Love your black ankle booties too babe, i can help you out with them later xxxx

Belle o Hara- Filthy girl , no hands i'd love to throat that lady cock xxxx

Busty Minx- So ultra glamorous, Beautiful dress, beautiful girl, beautiful heels xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Tuesday 15 !

Postby KaliGold » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:10 pm

I'm in love with some shoes myself!
KaliGold
SC Fan

Postby AmberSC3 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Thank you!
I love some heels!!!
Hugs,
Amber :YMHUG:
AmberSC3
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:13 pm

Thank you! How sweet :) Now you got me blushing. Im glad you enjoyed that update with the heels!! I need to make more pics with them. They are my favorite... and those pants with them. :ymblushing:
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner