Wednesday 10

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Wednesday 10

Postby heels1 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:48 am

Elispeth- This classy milf looks so good , i love the tight jeans showing of that ass and legs. So sexy with those huge cork heeled pumps xxxx

Mrs Leather- My dream is to have a sexy milf wearing super hot heels in need of a slave with my particular kinky skills, I would be on those shoes for hours xxxx

Petra Daniels- Love it when she wears this skirt, im not sure if it is leather or some kind of spandex, i do know it is so sexy, love this milf xxxx

Randa- Wow those pants are just so sexy on you, tight caramel leather showing of that sexy ass and those white heels make your legs look so good xxxx

Randy Raz- Beautiful Raz teasing in her garden, i would be straight round with some seed of my own, love the hair, are you growing it out ? xxxx

Randi Love- Love her in boots and that shaven pussy look so yummy, boots then pussy, that is a full meal xxxx

Abby Roberts- Always love a high heeled milf, i love the close up on Abby's shoe, it is so worn i think this is so hot, shows she has been wearing them alot. I love the light hitting all the tiny creases in the leather and tht huge metal heel will taste lovely xxxx

Naughty Alaya- Incredible how consistently sexy this girl is! That ass is glorious and i might need to rip some hose as i cant wait to get to it ! xxxx

Anna Moore- Wow if you wear those heels to work i bet you get alot of attention, they are so unique and sexy, sit back on the couch after work and let me get more aquainted with them xxx

Doris Dawn- I dont care if those boots are borrowed Mistress, stradle my face on the couch and ride me until you squirt hard all over my face, mmmmm delicious xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner