Monday Funday

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Monday Funday

Postby heels1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:24 am

Kayla- Such a first class milf, that black and white dress is so hot and those open toe platform mules are so milfy, and in the kitchen too, xxxx

Naughty Nevaeh- Simply stunning in a killer dress, i love everything about this blonde milf , lovely sandals to go with this amazing dress xxx

Randy Raz- Just wouldn't be right without having this milf here, love the electric blue shiny vest and knickers, milfy open toed pumps, i just gotta get those tits out today and suck on them xxxx

Sandra- She really does have it all and such a lovely smile, cant take my eyes of those white pumps they are so hot, killer toe cleavage, are they So Kate's, maybe NAughty Alaya could help identify these xxxx

Naughty Alaya- mmmmmmmmm sometimes i just want to lift this minx on to that worktop , rip her hose open and lick her pussy until she honours my face with her cum, dig those heels in babe you know i love it xxx

Amy- Is that latex babe, mmmm so tasty, love you in these platform stripper heels today xxxx

Beatrice Silver- Oh wow i love this milf and today she is killing it, black leather pencil skirt, that zip down the front is so hot, leather gloves, choker, nice lace top showing off the girls, and of course the shoes, damn they are so sexy, look how pointy they are, i am dreaming of sliding that down my throat, the lace detail will feel glorious in my mouth! I love the ankle straps so they wont come off when things get a little rough, sexy girl xxxx

Bele O Hara- What an update, e of the sexiest uk charms alive, we've got the classy blonde older milf, the stunning model like red head and you the dark haired deviant who is about to be used by both of these beauties xxx amazing
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Monday Funday

Postby PetraDaniels » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:39 pm

ya baby ya
PetraDaniels
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner