Wednesday 7

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Wednesday 7

Postby heels1 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:29 am

Ruby- Love this dress, i just want to get my hands all over her in this, lovely big red shiny heels also xxxx

Sandy Uk- Love her in these boots and mesh, now get them in the air babe and lets go xxxx

Temptress J- Class act who always delivers, stunning long blonde hair looks great against that red leather jacket, beautiful ankle strap heels, i do love a lady who licks her own heels, my turn now ! xxxx

Italian Lace- Killer dress on this beauty really showing her gorgeous curves off so well, studded heels will feel lovely against my balls xxxx

Jamie Foster- Not sure whether its teacher or secretary but i know this milf has got me so hard checking her out in skirt, heels and lovely ruffle blouse xxxx

Jessica Uk- Love this girl , looking glorious in this tight blue dress and heels, cheeky leather skirt shot in the compilation always make me cum also xxx

Lorna Blu- Perfect milf, i love wanking over this milf, everything is amazing, love the hair and that sexy belt over that tiny micro skirt, super hot high heel sandals and those lace and pvc elbow gloves are very naughty. Love to watch her take that big purple cock xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner