Thursday babes

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Thursday babes

Postby heels1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:33 am

Been way too long since i got a sexy update list together, missed so many of your sexy updates, sorry cgarms.

Melody UK- She is just slawys so glamorous even working a mop bucket she looks stunning , great belt , skirt and open toed heels, always in love with her shiny blonde hair xxxx

Milf Annabelle- Love this lady and today i cant take my eyes of those super pointy clear perspex heels, yummy xxxx

Missy- Love MIssy in these sexy shoes , great leg lift to show them off properly xxxx

Raven- Such a stunning, classy, beautiful woman , this sweater dress is so milfy and those shiny silver platform ankle boots just blow me away every time i see them, thanks babe xxx

Rebecca- Love these slutty red and black open toed mules, love the leg cross hun xxxx

Sultry Serena- This glamour milf just look so incredible lately. That spotted dress and look at me bright yellow heels earlier in the week did not go unnoticed, todays is glorious, i love the booby top and those tight blue jeans with matching heels are heaven for me. The glasses and hair look amazing and normally i struggle with suede as it is very difficult to throat but i would do my best with these gorgeous pumps xxx

Naughty Alaya- Always always so good , bright yellow top with matching heels just screams look at me, what a sexy confident lady xxx

Amy- Earlier in the week those tight black pants close up gave me such a hard on , now i am treated to a simply perfect dangle, those red stilettos would be in my mouth in seconds xxxx

Champagne- This gilf is 72 today ! So hot that i still want to get my hands all over that ass and fuck her whilst sucking her open toed heels xxxx

Elispeth- This milf just makes my cock twitch every time , love the sheer mini dress and those beautiful wooden heeled mules, always love a dress that i dont have to lift up to get at that pussy xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner