hungover and hard !

Discuss your favorite Charms.

hungover and hard !

Postby heels1 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:15 am

Naughty Alaya- God this girl is aways so glamorous, that purple skirt looks amazing stretched across her ass and the hose and heels have got me panting ! xxxx

Andee- Love this mif and she looks stunning in red dress stockings and golden heels xxxx

Bambi- Nearly 65 ! wow this girl is always so hot , absolute killer dress and i love the heel grab xxxx

Belinda- All class , this milf is so hot , perfect body that needs to be bent over that pool table and smashed xxxx

Cougar jules- I would love to be in the room on her birthday later this month, she needs a good hard spanking and then cover this sexy milf in cum xxxx

Danielle- Just hang onto those boot heels Dani , my tongue is going to work your beautiful pussy till you scream for some cock to fill it xxxx

Daphne- This girl is so pretty, that skin tight dress looks incredible on you babe and those white slide platform mules are so damn sexy xxxx

Di Monty- mmmm i have loved watching you get your hands on Molly what a sexy girl she is , love your hair at the moment babe , so sexy xxxx

Italian Lace- wow this could be the hottest thing i have seen in a while ! those blue jeans look like they were made for you perfect legs and ass, those pointy stilettos are so sexy i love the heel grab., i need them in my mouth xxxx

Randy Raz- I love this girl so much and she knows those studded ankle boots make me so hard i just have to gran my cock and fire it off xxxx

Red Inked Molly- Stunning in this back latex dress xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: hungover and hard !

Postby Daphne » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:03 pm

:X :X :X :X
Thank you so very much!! I will definitely be wearing that dress again. XoXo, Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby alaya sc3 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:08 pm

thank you so much for the love and you can spank me any time!
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Mmm yes I definitely needed a spanking! Being covered in cum would be awesome too!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:31 pm

Ooh, very nice! You are a horny fella. :P Love to read your fantasies.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner