Friday fun

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Friday fun

Postby heels1 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:57 pm

Belle o Hara- I love this outdoor shot as it makes it so real, classy coat and those killer sexy platform mary janes xxxx

Christina Sapphire- Love the animal print bra, it goes perfectly with those amazing leather pants and the slouch boots just finish me off xxxx

Curvy Claire- What can i say Claire in a super hot LBD with her platform Loubs, heaven xxxxx

Kitty Cream- A perfect milf sitting very prim and proper in full satin blouse and skirt and the shiniest red heels i have seen in a while xxxx

Kylee- This girl is simply hot and in a red dress and black leather boots she is perfect xxxx

Lacey Starr- Love this gilf, love seeing more of the bowler hat set, and those thigh high leather boots are just incredible , god i need to worship them xxxx

Lola- Another wonderful gilf, i love her tits straining against the red satin and love her ass in those leather pants as she bends over, what a woman xxxx

Macy Ssens- With an outfit like this the young domme demands attention! A perfect body i am happy to serve xxxx

Marta Style- I have been loving everything from this milf recently, she looks incredible in leather and i love todays elegant feminine summer dress and heels xxxx

Miami Heat- She sure knows how to turn the heat up in another figure hugging classy dress, the heel and glasses are such a sexy touch xxxx

Naughty Nevaeh- Look like this naughty blonde needs some punishment, don't let that lead drop from your mouth whilst i whip your tits, if you do you will be in big trouble xxxx

Oh Alex- she just always make me hard, always glam this cat burglar can take what she wants from me, just look at those glorious thin stiletto heels in the air when she is on the bed xxxx

Petra Daniels- All class from this sexy lady today in a quite frankly devastatingly sexy shiny silver dress! Those tits are simply glorious xxxx

Randy Raz- I love it when she slides those blue thigh highs on , I am always so hard fro Raz xxxx

Ruby- Killer dress from Ruby, I always love a dress that exposes a pussy just by walking or bending over, beautiful colourful heels also xxxx

Sone- mmm i love that strap on firing through her jeans, perfect little titties this girl can take my ass anyday xxxx

Yorkshire Rose UK- Love this milf and when she is in the mood for being dominant, i am in the mood to serve, love those skull heels babe shall i start sucking these first ?

Zara du Rose- Christ there are two perfect red head glamour girls! Difficult to know who is in charge but with those Loubs i would say Zara for now !

Alaya- No text to get me horny today but when you are dropping an outfit like this you maybe dont need it! Dangling those massive Loubs is just everything for me xxxx

Andee- PArty season must be coming because this dress is ready to go hard! love the leg cross showing off the stocking and sandals xxxx

Anka- Oh wow this could be my Outfit of the day! I love everything, those bright red lips and her blonde hair against the red leather jacket , black leather pants over her stunning legs and those pointy black ankle boots are so incredibly hot, i need this girl now xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Friday fun

Postby PetraDaniels » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:51 pm

thangkyou
xx
PetraDaniels
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner