favs

Discuss your favorite Charms.

favs

Postby heels1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Elispeth- Love this sexy milf in a bikini and wooden mules xxxx

Italian Lace- Beautiful in stripy dress and wonderful spotted pointy stilettos, yum yum xxxx

Jessy- Oh wow those black lace heels are incredibly high , id love to see you walk in them xxxx

Katrina- Dressed for some fun that skirt is indecent and i love the stockings and shiny black heels xxxx

Katy- Super cute in those leather boots, i love seeing a charms wardrobe gets me so hard xxxx

Kennedy Revealed- I love a compilation and She always looks stunning but that pvc catsuit is super hot be better if it was a size smaller so you really got to show off that killer bod xxxx

Leia Organa- Love seeing this girl in action sucking on some cock with her friend, lucky boy xxxx

Lulu- Love those little booties look great on your endless legs xxx

Miss Hybrid- Devastating in those killer black thigh high boots, what a classy lady xxxx

Randi Love- Love her showing of in those boots , the red ones are so hot but i love those heeled black booties too, look fantastic with jeans xxx

Sultry Serena- That dress alone makes me rock hard and those tits look amazing all the time not just roped up, love the shot with your shoe up on the door handle, so good xxxx

Zara du Rose- Love watcing Zara get used and dommed by her beautfiul red head friend xxx

Abigail- Love those animal print booties on you babe , great legs xxx

BUsty Minx- This girl is simply perfect, she knows how hot she is, that look in her eyes as she dangles her heels is just mind blowing xxxx

Curvy Claire- Love a uk milf sexy lez fest, high heeled mifs going at each other is wonderful xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: favs

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:07 pm

Thank you! I hoped you would like those pointy stiletto heels!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Re: favs

Postby Missy » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:03 pm

Nice list all so sexy
Missy
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner