long weekend without updates

Discuss your favorite Charms.

long weekend without updates

Postby heels1 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:19 pm

Italian Lace- Oh wow love seeing Lace get hold of Buddah, two wonderful high heeled milfs, what a tit fest xxxx

Melody Uk- Always love this beauty and posing with all her heels is heaven, stunning high platform heels in this collection xxx

Mrs Leather- Head to toe in leather showing of those glorious tits, i would be on those tits in seconds xxx

Naughty Teacher- That leather skirt is simply incredible, i would be so naughty for this sexy teacher xxx

Randy Raz- Every time she gets me so hard, amazing studded heels with a mindblowing pink catsuit, i love this gilf xxxx

Red Hot Riannon- Love this dress babe, short and slutty just how i like it and those strappy sandals are hot , i bet they sound great on that wooden floor xxxx

Sandra- That incredible latina ass is screaming at me and those huge slingbacks have got me so hard xxxx

Angel Eyes- Older milf Domme is my favourite fantasy , i love seeing her spank the young high heeled minx xxxx

Belle- Perfect ten keeping the heels on in the kitchen xxx

Cougar Jules- Boots and a classy dress, i need to suck on these boot heels now xxxx

Curvy Claire - More boots, lucky me, im gonna lick every inch xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: long weekend without updates

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:07 pm

heels1 wrote:Italian Lace- Oh wow love seeing Lace get hold of Buddah, two wonderful high heeled milfs, what a tit fest xxxx

Melody Uk- Always love this beauty and posing with all her heels is heaven, stunning high platform heels in this collection xxx

Mrs Leather- Head to toe in leather showing of those glorious tits, i would be on those tits in seconds xxx

Naughty Teacher- That leather skirt is simply incredible, i would be so naughty for this sexy teacher xxx

Randy Raz- Every time she gets me so hard, amazing studded heels with a mindblowing pink catsuit, i love this gilf xxxx

Red Hot Riannon- Love this dress babe, short and slutty just how i like it and those strappy sandals are hot , i bet they sound great on that wooden floor xxxx

Sandra- That incredible latina ass is screaming at me and those huge slingbacks have got me so hard xxxx

Angel Eyes- Older milf Domme is my favourite fantasy , i love seeing her spank the young high heeled minx xxxx

Belle- Perfect ten keeping the heels on in the kitchen xxx

Cougar Jules- Boots and a classy dress, i need to suck on these boot heels now xxxx

Curvy Claire - More boots, lucky me, im gonna lick every inch xxx

Thank you so much for including me in this fantastic list!!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner