Happy New Year

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Happy New Year

Postby heels1 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:10 am

Di Monty- Love this woman in leather, that ol boy is so lucky getting to feast on that lovely wet pussy xxxx

Doris Dawn- Incredible tight black leather skirt just looks incredible on those slender legs. I love how the light hits the folds in her leather, i need it on my face xxxx

Lacey starr- Love this blonde milf, looking glorious in black mini and thigh high boots, so sexy when you gran those heels babe xxxx

Lorna Blu- mmm another heel grab in big black high heeled pvc boots, perfect milf xxx

Lulu- Loved the leather jacket from the other day an cant believe that is your first one, it would look great with these boots, i really need to cum on them but i promise to clean it up xxxx

MIss Hybrid- God more sexy black high heeled boots , what a treat for me today, glasses, gloves and fur she is so classy xxxx

Randi Love- Open that milfy sweater babe whilst i give those sequinned boots a good licking, now im ready for those incredible titties xxxx

Randy Raz- This milf in pvc does the job every single time, my greedy hands need to feel her xxxx

Rebecca- Oh i love this skirt leather and lace it looks so great on you, what a lucky boy he is getting those heels rubbing against his cock, push a bit harder and you can get that high heel in his ass !xxxx

Samantha Legs- What can you say simply beautiful out and out glamour babe , those huge platforms are too much for me to control myself xxxx

Sultry serena- Love the titty show babe i could spend a day just sucking on those wonders, i thought yesterdays jeans update was mind blowing, i bet gman is in heaven, just you in tight blue jeans and a booby top finished with some sexy heels is perfect for me xxxxx

Curvy Claire- An oldie but great to see her and Double Dee leathered up, horny and just going at it hard xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Happy New Year

Postby randiloveSC1 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 am

Thank you, I really like that sweater :)
randiloveSC1
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner