Thursday 7th jan

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Thursday 7th jan

Postby heels1 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:55 pm

Lady Raj - Just so much leather I am in heaven, that long floor length skirt would sound amazing as she moves, the tight fitted jacket is a great contrast and the leather gloves and boots look so soft my tongue is aching to worship every inch if this leather mistress.xxx

Lily May- love those clear high heel mules babe and the tits are looking glorious in that white dress, just throw that leg over the chair so I can get my tongue in your kitty much easier xxx

Raven - Always a classy update, this girl has got me going with a glorious bare foot dangle of her shiny black slingback xxx

Samantha legs - God those legs just go on forever, what a perfect glamour girl she is , those reinforced heel hose look stunning with the high sandals xxxx

Sultry Serena - I love it when this milf just goes full sultry glam on us. That blue dress is indecently sexy showing those incredible tits. Just walk for me babe and wiggle that ass you know I love a dress that I dont have to touch to get at your pussy xxxx

Alaya- This girl in boots is usually enough to keep me going all day, so the leather mini is driving me crazy. Another incredible cock hardening outfit from this stunner xxx

Amy- The uk milf queen has got some new heels and a killer set to show them off too. I hope Santa brought you these huge bright red platform mary janes, they are so special xxx

Annabelle Millar - There is a new milf in town and she is stunning, uk milfs are just so good, I'm not sure if they are Loubs she is wearing but god i hope so, can't wait to see this babe in leather xxx

Emerald Marie - Those silver leggings have got me so hard, your legs look gorgeous and when you bend over that ass just needs a slap mmm so hot xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Thursday 7th jan

Postby Model_Amy » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:31 am

"The UK MILF Queen"

(blushing)
Model_Amy
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner