Where in the world is Redhotriannon?!

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Where in the world is Redhotriannon?!

Postby alberg79 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:30 pm

One of my favorite all-time internet models has completely dropped off the face of the internet! I have happily followed her for years and had several customs done by her but one day just vanished. Does anybody know what happened to her? There seemed to be little to no warning...
alberg79

Re: Where in the world is Redhotriannon?!

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:26 pm

alberg79 wrote:One of my favorite all-time internet models has completely dropped off the face of the internet! I have happily followed her for years and had several customs done by her but one day just vanished. Does anybody know what happened to her? There seemed to be little to no warning...

Sometimes life happens and no warning can be given. It's been my experience that when a model retires, most don't give a reason to their fans. There's so many things that could have caused her to retire, family, work, loss of interest, and sadly, even death. I don't know this model, and haven't heard anything about her, I'm just pointing out that you may never know what happened and why she decided to "vanish".
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby alberg79 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Any further information on what may have happened to Riannon?
alberg79

Postby Quiet1 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:45 pm

I don't know what happened to her either. She did some very special custom work for me over the years, I doubt I'll ever find anyone else like her; I keep hoping maybe she'll come back someday.

The only thing I know, (hopefully she wouldn't be upset for my saying) is that just as Covid was starting she told me that she was working a LOT of extra hours and it was wearing her down. That might have been part of her decision. Sometimes life just takes over...
Quiet1

Return to The Charm Corner