What makes a Top Fan

Discuss your favorite Charms.

What makes a Top Fan

Postby loke693 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:06 pm

This question is for the Charms. What makes or can make a fan of yours one of your top fans in your eyes? What can/ should a fan do to earn being a great fan in the eyes of the charms? Is it only about the membership, is it about complimenting the charm(s), etc? What are the top 5 or 10 things fans can do to earn top fan status from you, a charm? I understand it will be different for each charm, but please list your (charms) top things. This could help us fans know what we can or should be doing for you the charms!!!

Thanks!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Re: What makes a Top Fan

Postby Missy » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:48 am

I love getting emails on what you love from my photo sets. Knowing what turns you on and why. If you are on twitter a follow would be so nice. RT my post to help with getting the word out. Kisses
Missy
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:29 am

Regular emails and in general being a subscriber and checking out my videos. A top fan always gives feedback! lol I love the feedback, it gives the motivation to make more and the feeling that you are on the right track. I have lots of fans, but only a handful of Top fans :)
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun May 02, 2021 7:04 am

Missy wrote:I love getting emails on what you love from my photo sets. Knowing what turns you on and why. If you are on twitter a follow would be so nice. RT my post to help with getting the word out. Kisses

Thanks for sharing. I think it’s important to know what the charms like and appreciate and what better way to know then for them to share it with us. We (fans) could be thinking we are a top fan doing what we are doing and it could be annoying to the charms!!! Thanks for sharing. Hoping more charms will comment with what works for them!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sun May 02, 2021 7:06 am

EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:Regular emails and in general being a subscriber and checking out my videos. A top fan always gives feedback! lol I love the feedback, it gives the motivation to make more and the feeling that you are on the right track. I have lots of fans, but only a handful of Top fans :)

Thanks for sharing. I think it’s good to know how to make the charms know they are appreciated. Fans can do what they think is the right thing and be way wrong to you sharing gives us fans some behind the scenes info to help us appreciate you more!!!

Thanks!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby CassandraUK » Fri May 14, 2021 6:34 am

I love hearing from my fans. Its good to know that our work is appreciated.
Receiving ideas for photo sets and video sis fantastic. I have a great imagination but smetimes it needs some inspiration from our wonderful fans.
Understanding what fans want to see from us Charms is so helpful.
CassandraUK
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sat May 15, 2021 6:07 am

Thanks for sharing. I think fans knowing what charms like and want more of is beneficial. Fans want charms to do more and stick around so as fans we need to know what motivates the charms so that everyone is happy. If the charms aren’t happy, fans aren’t happy and if fans aren’t happy, charms won’t be happy. The circle of pleasure is key!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Mon May 17, 2021 3:57 am

Oh it's great that you worry about charms like that, apart from the subscription I really like to receive emails with ideas for next sets, and above all with a lot of respect :) :d :d :d
Coffee, books, photography, films, sex, wine, craft beers, YES! That`s me!
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Postby loke693 » Mon May 17, 2021 5:54 am

naughtykittySC1 wrote:Oh it's great that you worry about charms like that, apart from the subscription I really like to receive emails with ideas for next sets, and above all with a lot of respect :) :d :d :d

Thanks for your reply!!! Always good to know how to keep the charms happy and excited!!! I hate that I’m not one with good ideas, but I definitely will encourage!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner