Georginia and Aunt Em

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Georginia and Aunt Em

Postby royhobbs67 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:00 pm

I surely have missed this, but can someone tell me why neither Georgina nore Aunt Em have updated their Southern Charms sites in ages, although both pages are active? Thanks in advance
royhobbs67

Re: Georginia and Aunt Em

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:19 am

royhobbs67 wrote:I surely have missed this, but can someone tell me why neither Georgina nore Aunt Em have updated their Southern Charms sites in ages, although both pages are active? Thanks in advance

The reason charms no longer update, or don't request to have their pages pulled from the SC site, is only known by the charm herself, unless she decides to share that information with others. Most don't. Sometimes charms do resume updating. Unless the charm requests to have her page pulled, SC will leave it on the site in the ALL CHARMS link.

However, Neither pages are "active". They are still displayed on SC but in the inactive section.

Here's all the "active charms"
https://www.southern-charms.com/ALL-mainfull.html

The ALL charms button displayed both active and non active pages. (Active: Charms who update Non Active: Charms Who Haven't Updated in A While)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner