Video Requests?

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Video Requests?

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Everyone knows I do custom videos for my fans, but I also like hearing your requests! Please tell me if you'd like to see something, or more of something. I might not get to it as fast as a custom video but I definitely keep all of my fans ideas in mind. :)

Let me know! :D
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Re: Video Requests?

Postby rain_rk » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Maybe some rainwear videos would be very sexy
rain_rk
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 pm

rain_rk wrote:Maybe some rainwear videos would be very sexy

What would you like me to be doing while wearing my gear?
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby rain_rk » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Maybe you could transform the pic set we asked you about with the raincoat and plastic and the rubber gloves giving a nice hand and blow job would be so sexy to video with a nice facial and cum on the hood also would be so sexy.
rain_rk
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 am

rain_rk wrote:Maybe you could transform the pic set we asked you about with the raincoat and plastic and the rubber gloves giving a nice hand and blow job would be so sexy to video with a nice facial and cum on the hood also would be so sexy.

That sounds way hot! I did a hand job/blow job video in my gloves once but my computer ate it. :'( There is still the set on my site. (Update 150) I'll keep your video idea in mind. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents