Request's for Aurora

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Request's for Aurora

Postby AuroraSC1 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Hello guys. I just love pantie and all of my updates feature me in and out of panties. I was wondering if any of you have an idea or request for an update? I do like playing dress up from time to time. I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Kisses, Aurora
AuroraSC1
SC Fan

Re: Request's for Aurora

Postby rain_rk » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:24 am

Hi Aurora me and my husband love your updates and we have a request for you to do some updates with rubber gloves sometime. And maybe you could do some also of you dressed in a raincoat that is my husbands favorite fetish is women dressed in pvc, vinyl, or plastic rainwear. Thanks and keep up the great and sexy work.
rain_rk
SC Fan

Postby AuroraSC1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi Rain,

I will see what I can do. I have been wanting to do a rain coat and rubber boots set for a while now. I will also see what I can do about the rubber gloves in an update. I am sure I can mix it in with getting dirty and clean at the same time. Say hi to hubby for me and so glad you like what you see :-) .

Kisses Aurora
AuroraSC1
SC Fan

Postby rain_rk » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Thank you and he says hello sexy to you. And thank you for considering our idea we will love what ever you do I am sure.
rain_rk
SC Fan

Postby AuroraSC1 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Going to be shooting a rubber glove update this weekend. Look for it in the next few weeks.

Kisses, Aurora
AuroraSC1
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents