Perspective

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Perspective

Postby Hung8Tung » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:45 am

"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

Sometimes I wish I could see things from a Charm's perspective. Any of you willing to do shots like this in your shoots?
Hung8Tung
SC Fan

Re: Perspective

Postby Miami Heat SC1 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:01 am

be interesting to try a whole update in my POV..hmmmm
Find me on Twitter too: @Miamisthename
Miami Heat SC1
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Totally! It would be awesome if you gave a few ideas of what to do (like how she is making cereal) for the whole shoot. What would YOU like to see from our perspective? :D <3
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Hung8Tung » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Well, as a male fan, I think the only thing that would be strange to see from that point of view would be actual sex. When it's shot the "normal" way, it allows us to pretend we're WITH you. Shot this way, it would force us to pretend we ARE you, which would be psychologically uncomfortable...well, unless it's a girl/girl shoot...then everything balances out!

That aside, whatever you want would work. I think because of the uniqueness of the camera angle, a shoot like that should be done more from a "comedy" mentality rather than a sexual one.
Hung8Tung
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:18 pm

I'll do something soon. <3
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Markjeans » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:10 am

RosiePieCharm wrote:Totally! It would be awesome if you gave a few ideas of what to do (like how she is making cereal) for the whole shoot. What would YOU like to see from our perspective? :D <3

Rosie, i remember that POV jeans clip you did a while back, on a suggestion from myself :X
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby Hung8Tung » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:20 am

OK, what went wrong? There was a link in my original post but now it's gone.
Hung8Tung
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 pm

@markjeans: different persepective of POV than Hung is talking about but yeah. :)

@Hung: A mod probably didn't like that you were posting someone else's picture. It's a consent thing. We aren't supposed to post someone else without asking. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents