Athena Risque....Photo and Video Requests?

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Athena Risque....Photo and Video Requests?

Postby athenarisque » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:21 am

Hello Sexies!!

Do you have any special photo update or video requests for me? I've some new leather and accessories, bodysuits, and lacy lingerie......
and bikinis! I love to updates with my Charm friends too, if you have some duo fantasies!

Tell me your kinks and fetishes....what would YOU like to see next?
Naked hugs,
Athena
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Re: Athena Risque....Photo and Video Requests?

Postby gman36 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Hello Athena,
I'd love to see more of you in your jeans and denim shorts, preferably with nothing else on ;) Would that be possible?
gman36
SC Fan

Postby athenarisque » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 am

gman....sorry for the delay in answering...I'm not real good at figuring this stuff out! I think that since this posting there have been several jeans and denim shorts updates that I have posted....usually outside, sometimes with panties ..sometimes not. let me know if you like what you've seen so far! Also hon, do they have to be denim? I've white, purple and am considering other colors for future. let me know your thoughts on that?

kisses,
AR
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:05 am

athenarisque wrote:gman....sorry for the delay in answering...I'm not real good at figuring this stuff out! I think that since this posting there have been several jeans and denim shorts updates that I have posted....usually outside, sometimes with panties ..sometimes not. let me know if you like what you've seen so far! Also hon, do they have to be denim? I've white, purple and am considering other colors for future. let me know your thoughts on that?

kisses,
AR

I have loved the recent denim sets, they have been really hot. I will admit that I do prefer blue jeans over anything else, but I'd love to see the coloured jeans too. Thank you for everything I've seen so far, and for everything you do in the future.
Kisses
G
gman36
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents