Photo shoots

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Photo shoots

Postby Diamond Girl SC1 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Do you have any requests for photo shoots?... Always looking for new ideas!,,
Diamond Girl SC1
Charm

Re: Photo shoots

Postby gman36 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Everyone else on the board will be sick of seeing me ask this, but would it be possible for you to do another set wearing jeans? My favourite set from your site was the one where you were packing up ready to move house, I love the jeans you wore in that.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Diamond Girl SC1 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Just finished the Carolina Photo Bash. Did a jeans photo shoot there??? Will let you know when it goes up. Thanks for replying.
Diamond Girl SC1
Charm

Postby gman36 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Thank you, Diamond Girl, I really look forward to it. You're one of my favourites :)
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Mick » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:00 pm

I'd like to see you ice -up those amazing nipples & see just how long they can get lol.

Looking forward to the Bash stuff too!
Mick
SC Fan

Postby Diamond Girl SC1 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:28 am

Mick

These nips stay hard 24/7. but when they get cold they really get large. Funny story to tell you. I walked in a dance club one night and the DJ spot lighted me and ask me over the sound system if I was cold. Yes will work on an update using ice cubes to my nipples soon. Thanks for the message
Diamond Girl SC1
Charm

Postby Mick » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Diamond Girl SC1 wrote:Mick

These nips stay hard 24/7. but when they get cold they really get large. Funny story to tell you. I walked in a dance club one night and the DJ spot lighted me and ask me over the sound system if I was cold. Yes will work on an update using ice cubes to my nipples soon. Thanks for the message
Hard nips 24/7, you are my kind of woman, oh hell yes! I figured as much though, cause I don't think I have ever seen a pic of you where they weren't shooting out, just lovely. And nothing is hotter to me than seeing pokies in public, I would've been going nuts in that dance club lol.
That ice cube set will be great... a nipple vid would be out of this world, I would buy it day 1 lol.

Oh yeah, another request: summer's coming and I really love your bikini sets, a new one (or 2! lol) would be great!
Mick
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents