Rainwear

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Rainwear

Postby rain_rk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:42 am

We wanted to thank the lovely ladies that have done the rainwear pics so far. Are there any other ladies that could help us out with our fetish our favorite is vinyl,plastic and pvc rainwear and our favorite color is yellow so help us out ladies and would love to see some hardcore pics in rainwear.
rain_rk
SC Fan

Re: Rainwear

Postby rain_rk » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Wow 61 views and no response come on I know there is some ladies out there that can help us out.
rain_rk
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Sorry there have been no replies! I know I personally looked at this before and it was basically the same post you made before and in your old thread I posted pictures so I know you know what I've done. So I didn't feel the need to do it again. Maybe other girls felt the same way?
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:03 pm

And to add to what Rosie said, you'll have to be members of the sites to see anything hardcore, we just can't post those here for you.
Xandusk
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents