Falling short! Need Help!!!

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Falling short! Need Help!!!

Postby CoryChase » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:30 pm

I have recently shot a ton of photos and now I am finding it hard to cum up with some ideas on future shoots. I would love to hear some ideas you guys have. I have some studio sets and everyday type sets coming up but I am finding it hard to come up with something new. I do know I will be doing some pantyhose stuff in the future since the weather is getting cooler. Please leave your comments here or do not hesitate to email me through my site. I want to thank you guys for enjoying my photos. It make this so much FUN!

XOXOXO
Cory
CoryChase
Charm

Re: Falling short! Need Help!!!

Postby noface » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Well with a nice bod like yours I'd love to see you smothering some faces between those thighs, be it with a member, another charm or whomever may be so lucky as to be the victim! If you need an example, look at my avatar to get the idea ;)
noface
SC Fan

Postby rain_rk » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:07 am

Hi Cory me and my husband would love to see you dressed in some Rainwear and some Rubber Boots. We really love the PVC types of rain suits and think you would look so sexy in something like that. Thanks Kim and Rob.
rain_rk
SC Fan

Postby CoryChase » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:23 pm

noface wrote:Well with a nice bod like yours I'd love to see you smothering some faces between those thighs, be it with a member, another charm or whomever may be so lucky as to be the victim! If you need an example, look at my avatar to get the idea ;)

Yes I am pretty sure I can do something like that and I will have plenty of volunteers.
CoryChase
Charm

Postby CoryChase » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:25 pm

rain_rk wrote:Hi Cory me and my husband would love to see you dressed in some Rainwear and some Rubber Boots. We really love the PVC types of rain suits and think you would look so sexy in something like that. Thanks Kim and Rob.

Oh, sounds fun. Do you know of a place, probably online, that I can find them cheap. I will look on amazon.
CoryChase
Charm

Postby rain_rk » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:17 am

Yes Cory either amazon or eBay or any home improvement stores have what we would love to see you in.
rain_rk
SC Fan

Postby siro69 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Would love to see you in a nice tight pair of rubber gloves Cory, maybe a gloved handjob vid :)
siro69
SC Fan

Postby noface » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:44 pm

CoryChase wrote:
noface wrote:Well with a nice bod like yours I'd love to see you smothering some faces between those thighs, be it with a member, another charm or whomever may be so lucky as to be the victim! If you need an example, look at my avatar to get the idea ;)

Yes I am pretty sure I can do something like that and I will have plenty of volunteers.

I'll watch for them (plus I have my hand and...well my hand is raised volunteering ;) )
noface
SC Fan

Postby gobucks » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:57 am

I would love to see you in the shower, shaving your legs and armpits, just giving us a peek into the everyday activities that I find incredibly sexy!
gobucks
SC Fan

Postby simyun » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 am

Anything with stockings and garters! Hosiery sales would soar if Hanes or one of the other companies would hire you for their advertisements. You really do look incredible in stockings and garters. I'm surprised the JBVideo folks haven't been busting down your door.
simyun

Postby weemazy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:07 pm

still looking for new ideas?
weemazy
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents