Question About SC Photo Sets

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Question About SC Photo Sets

Postby LongtimeSCFan » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:40 am

I’ve noticed that some models have a "photo sets" section on their member pages and others don’t. Why is that?

I think for a model to NOT have a photo sets section does her/him a disservice since some people, I know I do, peruse those to better determine if I want to join a site, as opposed to getting simply a photo set or two for $1.99.

I know that at least on a few occasions I’ve used the photo sets section to help me come to this decision, and once I see that I am satisfied with the content based on available sample pics, I join right away.

I say this mindful of the fact that sometimes the three sets of sample pics available at the top of the member’s photo pages are not enough to sell one into joining the site of a charm which may have caught one’s eye.
LongtimeSCFan
SC Fan

Re: Question About SC Photo Sets

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:47 am

Selling photos sets is a personal choice of each charm/gent. I personally sell many of mine for that exact reason - to give a better sample taste of what I offer to fans to help them determine if I am their cup of tea so to speak. ;;)
Lol, can you tell I haven't had breakfast yet?
Anyways, I'm sure you'll find plenty of those you are interested in. Hope you have a good one ;)
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby KristinaSlovenia SC4 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:07 am

LongtimeSCFan wrote:I’ve noticed that some models have a "photo sets" section on their member pages and others don’t. Why is that?

I think for a model to NOT have a photo sets section does her/him a disservice since some people, I know I do, peruse those to better determine if I want to join a site, as opposed to getting simply a photo set or two for $1.99.

I know that at least on a few occasions I’ve used the photo sets section to help me come to this decision, and once I see that I am satisfied with the content based on available sample pics, I join right away.

I say this mindful of the fact that sometimes the three sets of sample pics available at the top of the member’s photo pages are not enough to sell one into joining the site of a charm which may have caught one’s eye.

Interesting point. Thats the first time I am reading such an information by a fan at the fan box. I can tell you, there should be more arguments like yours. Your opinions helps charms a lot in making things better.

Kisses
Kristina
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kristina_Slo sneak previews and more!
KristinaSlovenia SC4
SC Fan

Postby LongtimeSCFan » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:09 am

Thanks a lot for your response Playful Cougar. You know, before you answered my question, I thought maybe the answer is the SC webmasters didn't get around to updating each charm's member page with the "Photo Sets" button option. Well, I sure was off in thinking that.

Oh, by the way, I've already found quite a few charms that have interested me over the years. There is always a lot of eye candy around; more than one is able to keep up with really.
LongtimeSCFan
SC Fan

Postby LongtimeSCFan » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:28 am

KristinaSlovenia SC4 wrote:
LongtimeSCFan wrote:I’ve noticed that some models have a "photo sets" section on their member pages and others don’t. Why is that?

Interesting point. Thats the first time I am reading such an information by a fan at the fan box. I can tell you, there should be more arguments like yours. Your opinions helps charms a lot in making things better.

Kisses
Kristina

Thanks for your reply, Kristina.

I'm glad that my post was of some help. This may provide some insight as well: As a fan, this may be rare to say, but I am more into pics than I am videos, so yeah, it is the pictures that lead me to make a decision. I guess it's because I'm a photographer, and one who loves erotic photography to boot, so I guess I have a bias.

I always become a member to get a charm's pics more often than I take out memberships to get her videos, and yes, I will go through every gallery to select my favorites. As I said before, I'm very much a lover of erotica photography, as a shooter or collector, whether we are talking amateur shots or pro. I've seen some really great work here on SC so I continue to this day to always check the site out. I've been checking it out since around 2004.

Oh, I see you are German. I'm a big Bayern Munich fan, I might add. Bayern for life. I've loved them since I was a boy.
LongtimeSCFan
SC Fan

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:23 pm

LongtimeSCFan wrote:Thanks a lot for your response Playful Cougar. You know, before you answered my question, I thought maybe the answer is the SC webmasters didn't get around to updating each charm's member page with the "Photo Sets" button option. Well, I sure was off in thinking that.

Oh, by the way, I've already found quite a few charms that have interested me over the years. There is always a lot of eye candy around; more than one is able to keep up with really.

You are quite welcome. ;) And I am glad to hear you have found many charms which you are interested in. ;;)
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby KristinaSlovenia SC4 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:52 pm

LongtimeSCFan wrote:Thanks for your reply, Kristina.

You are welcome
I'm glad that my post was of some help. This may provide some insight as well: As a fan, this may be rare to say, but I am more into pics than I am videos, so yeah, it is the pictures that lead me to make a decision. I guess it's because I'm a photographer, and one who loves erotic photography to boot, so I guess I have a bias.

Would LOVE to see some of your photgraphies via mail :)
I always become a member to get a charm's pics more often than I take out memberships to get her videos, and yes, I will go through every gallery to select my favorites. As I said before, I'm very much a lover of erotica photography, as a shooter or collector, whether we are talking amateur shots or pro. I've seen some really great work here on SC so I continue to this day to always check the site out. I've been checking it out since around 2004.

Erotic photography is indeed the best as long as I know the models are amateurs. I love the fact that the woman I watch is an amateur. This is the fine art of being bi sexual :)
Oh, I see you are German. I'm a big Bayern Munich fan, I might add. Bayern for life. I've loved them since I was a boy.

:D Then we have something common lol
You should visit the Oktoberfest, you would enjoy it for sure ;)
KristinaSlovenia SC4
SC Fan

Postby LongtimeSCFan » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Hello Kristina. Please check your Southern Charms email.

I have to add that when it comes to erotica shoots, I have virtually zero of those that I did. Why? Unless you live in say California and you are a staffer at one of the production houses there, your chance to shoot erotica, unless you are doing amateur stuff (which doesn’t mean your photography is amateurish, not at all), will be practically zero.

Then out of that near zero percentage, if you are able to get any professional gigs (big IF again), chances are you will be hired as a freelancer.

Now say you land one of those gigs, bear in mind every single thing will be under serious contract. You sign a sheet with the understanding that you are to surrender all material to the company that hired you. All ownership and usage rights belong with them. Practically 99.9 percent of the time, I’d wager to say that not even the models have copyright ownership to the photos or vids. They and their agents are paid a flat salary. That’s the business for you. Take it or leave it, or go form your own production company.

Even if I do some risqué stuff for an individual or amateur model, I give them all the pics when I’m done. This way no one can say hey, I saw some of those really nice shots you did of me on the web on that site, hotgirls.com. You slippery conniving little bastard! You sold my pics without consent to make a profit for yourself, didn’t you?!!! You are the only other person aside from me that knows these pics even exist!

No siree. That is never going to happen to me. I give them back everything so I could get back to doing my landscape and family shots, etc. in peace and quiet without the risk of my entire family and friends having to know all about my private affairs, likes and dislikes.
Bull
LongtimeSCFan
SC Fan

Postby KristinaSlovenia SC4 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:25 pm

lol, thats very interesting.
For my part, whenever someone offers me as real good location, I am sending him all the shots I took there as well, so he has them for his "private purpose" :)
But I understand you fully. There is too much in stake as well holding some in own.
KristinaSlovenia SC4
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents